/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought 25 ETH at 400 >Bought 25 ETH at 375 >Bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498280350527.png (598KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498280350527.png
598KB, 808x805px
>Bought 25 ETH at 400
>Bought 25 ETH at 375
>Bought 25 ETH at 350
>Bought 25 ETH at 325

What the fuck am I doing wrong?
I feel sick
>>
>>2595264
Maybe stop fucking buying ETH

In reality you arent doing anything,wrong,I don't think, ETH will recover
>>
>>2595264
You should definitely sell now that it's low, and then buy again when it's high
>>
File: yEJURQM.png (44KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
yEJURQM.png
44KB, 400x533px
ur catching the fallen knaifu desu
>>
>>2595264
>What the fuck am I doing wrong?
you should've bought them between $40 and $80, that's what I did ;)
>>
>>2595264
fucking retard. ETH is in a downfall till sub $20.
SELL NOW OR REGRET FOREVER / KYS
>>
>>2595264
Nothing. Just buy and hold, faggot.
>>
Just keep buying ;)
>>
>>2595264
You bought during the vertical part of the bubble, very noob mistake.

You have a few options now

1. Sell low, take your losses, be mad forever. The longer you wait the lower it will go and the more your losses will be.
2. Hold, watch your value go down in flames, wait a few years in excruciating agony until the price picks up again and you finally go into the black.
3. Learn how to trade. Sell now, wait until the price goes up instead of down, and learn to buy at the right time instead of the wrong time.
>>
>>2595309
>5-6% dip over the day
>end of the world
Literally a buying opportunity. Are you all going to watch it crawl back up to 330 and miss out on the 20 per ETH you could have made?
Why am I even telling you this? You're competition
>>
>>2595309
When ETH was 140$ it was also the "vertical part of the bubble". You're dumb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KkcpyAKYZo
>>
>>2595437
https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.