[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM NEVER GETTING A YOUNG QT RUSSIAN GIRL TO ORGASM WITH HALFWAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1498151010791.png (299KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498151010791.png
299KB, 808x805px
IM NEVER GETTING A YOUNG QT RUSSIAN GIRL TO ORGASM WITH HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD IF I KEEP GETTING LOSSES EVERY DAY. IM NEVER GONNA MAKE IT. NOW I HAVE TO JOIN A DOZEN PUMP GROUPS IF I WANT TO MAKE IT!
>LOST 50% OVER THE LAST WEEK FUCK ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2595120
glad to see you buy high and sell low. also i love how weak your hands are

>buy at the end of the pump
>starts to correct
>sell at the bottom of the dump
>see the next pump is happening
>repeat

i love your money tho its in a good place

JUST HODL FAGGGOT
>>
File: IMG_8650.jpg (456KB, 957x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8650.jpg
456KB, 957x1118px
>tfw met a beautiful young aussie girl online 8 months ago (I'm american)
>we've been talking every day since and are very in love
>I will never be able to meet her, lose our virginities to each other, travel the world with her, and care for each other forever at this rate
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH.png (7KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH.png
7KB, 220x229px
>>2595120
>tfw will never get laid because in debt
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>2595120
>M NEVER GETTING A YOUNG QT RUSSIAN GIRL TO ORGASM WITH HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD
that isn't how it works m9
in case you're thinking of visiting russia and indulging in whores you're more likely to get robbed, beaten and tortured trying to do so than orgasming, that is unless you're into that kind of thing
>>
File: 1478661954891.png (364KB, 968x909px) Image search: [Google]
1478661954891.png
364KB, 968x909px
>lost $300 today
>will never be able to touch a tit now
>>
>>2595203
Americucks are derps who think money will get them russian qt's kekmynutsoff.jpg
>>
https://t.me/pumpstars Let's get rich together, anon
>>
>>2595239
also mutilated genitals, ewwwwww
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (31KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
31KB, 403x392px
>>2595257
I didn't ask to be strapped to a device by "doctors" and mutilated as a baby, okay
>>
>>2595310
I know anon
in case you sire a son, don't do the same to him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.