[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfags, learn from my mistakes. I am reformed. After losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ssss11re.webm (3MB, 678x720px) Image search: [Google]
ssss11re.webm
3MB, 678x720px
Newfags, learn from my mistakes.

I am reformed. After losing a half of my money chasing pump and dumps and shitcoins, I'm gonna do things differently.

- research the coins
- think long term
- stop day trading
- diversify
>>
How much did you lose on eboost lad?
Lost 2.5k.

Not mad though.
I still follow daytrading (on safe coins) because that seems to be the quickest way to do money
>>
>>2594548
diversify yo bonds nigga
>>
File: sad pepe cookies.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe cookies.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>2594548
This
Whatever I made in the last 2 weeks in crypto, I lost in a matter of 3 days trying to PnD.
No more day trading, there's no beating the whales.
>>
>>2594571
I lost about 500. In the beginning I was doing very very well but quickly it all went to shit.
>>
>>2594571
I started with $5000 last year, within that time frame I doubled my money, lost half of my money and then quadrupled my money.
>>
Chasing pnds aren't the way to day trade man, go for a bunch of low percentage gains instead of one moonshot.
>>
I learn't from others mistakes so I didn't need to make them.

I found it would be successful to fufill all of the points listed by OP, but also try to research which coins have potential in the short, medium and long term.

Short term profits > Medium Profits > Longterm Profits

These should found the others, I usually take out 30% of my profits from each category.

Decide whether they are short/long term on their fundamentals, don't chase the technical (unless the coin is obviously undervalued).

You cannot beat a whale, you cannot beat a bot. But a whale only chases the big fish, while a bot can only think in binary. You can nurture the small fish to become big fish by knowing its story and know its long term potential.

Don't dump your money, drip it into each coin bit by it and the profits will repay themselves slowly.

Thanks.
>>
>>2594548
>>2594571
what about weektrading?
i buy a coin on dip and put a sell order 15% protofit

and wait a week max

sorry bag eng
>>
>>2594548
>- research the coins
Pointless.

>- think long term

Longterm hold is risky.

>- stop day trading

It's much less risky than longterm hold. The only reason people lose a lot money in day trading is that they don't pull until it's too late. A 5% loss is better than a 50% loss.
>>
File: 1498303213794.jpg (5KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498303213794.jpg
5KB, 234x230px
>>2594863
>A 5% loss is better than a 50% loss.

done enough time a 5% loss becomes a 50% loss.

remember to add the exchange fee.
>>
Daytrading cryptos is simple and easy as shit right now just buy dips and diversify enough so that you can't lose
>>
>>2594863
This rare anon understands it all.
>>
>>2594863
topkek, you're seriously retarded and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. researching the coins is pointless? longterm hold is useless and day trading is good? get the fuck outta here you dumb moronic faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.