[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ethereum is an alien technology from the future no one even knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

ethereum is an alien technology from the future
no one even knows the real possibilities of it yet. trust me all these startups and blockchains dont even reach the tip of the iceberg. it's gonna eventually lead to some mind blowing shit that you can’t even imagine right now.
>>
alien technology? are you honestly retarded? same technology has existed since 2008
>>
>>2594441
>it's gonna eventually lead to some mind blowing shit that you can’t even imagine right now.

Any examples maybe?
>>
>>2594441
Awww shit my man vitalik gonna set us up with dat zero point energy?
>>
>>2594483
Vitalik getting even richer than he is now.
>>
File: Bitcoin.jpg (108KB, 960x604px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.jpg
108KB, 960x604px
i think it's the best new possibility to transfer high amounts of money without the banks& the controll of the government. I bought some BTC.
>>
>>2594483
we can't even imagine it man
>>
>>2594483
something like space travel, eleon musk, etc. the entire future will run on eth it will be like air
>>
>>2594547
wow exactly a crypto currency can help us to travel in space? I thought we need spaceships for this.
>>
>>2594582
>wow
How
>>
>>2594582
fucking LOL
tell us your losses from ETH
>>
>>2594582
imagine that the spaceship needs to be fueled at certain intervals. they will program it in the blockchain. they could program the entire universe there. or they can program the gps/locations they find in space onto the blockchain. they can use golem to transport photos from deep space. for example. all the conspiracies of the moonlanding are because we are supposed to trust nasa. but if its provable through ethereum, you know theres no way to fudge that.
>>
ETH is a retarded BTC ripoff that will put Vitalik on jail by selling a scam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

The only alien tier shit is satoshi with the actual invention of the blockchain. Sorry shitcoiners, you can't re-create the original or improve upon it, because the best devs are on Bitcoin anyway.
>>
>>2594657
this is straight out of the MDE book
>>
>>2594836
Not defendint eth scam but bitcoin is dead, chinese killed it.
>>
>>2594441
He looks like an ayy lmao too, makes sense.
>>
>>2594857
god damn why didn't I buy that book
>>
>>2594836
early bitcoin adopter and btc maximalist shits talk every other crypto and praises bitcoin, the channel
>>
>>2594836
Do you live in a third world country where people that sell their goods can get jailed?
You are honestly a fucking mongoloid if you think that.

Just kys you filthy faggot sandnigger
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.