[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove these shitcoins from the list of coins? I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shits.png (68KB, 530x572px) Image search: [Google]
shits.png
68KB, 530x572px
How do I remove these shitcoins from the list of coins? I only want blockfolio to get an alert when BTC goes ATH.
>>
>>2592793
select the coin and there should be a trash icon in the top right corner.
>>
>>2592793
bit old but largely the same except i got some myst now too
>>
>>2592793
you have to open the app and clap three times with your heels
the shitcoins shall vanish not unlike the majority of grey matter in your cranium
>>
>>2592816
With this portfolio, your gains will exactly mirror the market. You will never make millions but you will never be poor either.
>>
>>2592793
>retards have 10x bigger bankroll than me
>>
>>2592858
i basically trade dust, i treat each bitcoin as if it were worth 100k already, each fraction more means half a year of not working.

It works quite well, been 50% up by buying low, selling high and holding on some passive income things like ARK and WAVES

recently I bought some MRT (Miner Reward on Waves) and that got me 50% more
>>
>>2592816
don't forget to link your GByte address to your BTC, so you get more free GBytes every month
next one is July 9th
>>
>>2592816
and a guide on how to do that here:
https://byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs

with 15 BTC you will get almost another free GByte, and you already have 1 GByte, which will give you .2 GBytes, so you will double your GBytes on July 9th if you just link it.
Damn I wish I was you
>>
>>2592793
whats ath means
>>
>>2593203
ATH = All Time High
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.