[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully the /biz/antine empire can help me out. My fiancee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: randy.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Hopefully the /biz/antine empire can help me out. My fiancee was offered a wonderful new job and was supposed to be starting today. She was sent home because they need her actual Social Security Card and we only have a high def copy. Anyone point me in the right direction of making a passable fake in time that she can retain the position?
>>
>>2592565
Where is the original?
>>
> we only have a high def copy

Where's the original one?
If all her other paperwork are in order she can apply for a new one ( takes 2 weeks to get iirc ).

What kind of fraudulent thing are you and your lady trying to pull here hmm?
>>
>>2592587
Stolen at gunpoint, error in the system and they refused to straight up issue another copy. we've been jumping through red tape for weeks now.
>>
>>2592602
trying to illegally not be homeless. really is just for a new job
>>
>>2592565
You have to go back to Mexico filthy spics
>>
>>2592619
Just like you illegally entered our country? Leave now before ICE comes for you
>>
>>2592700
Not illegal dumbass, we had an actual issued permanent SS card derp.
>>
>>2592687
agreed. back to mexico, OP
>>
Strange considering that you could just report it stolen and then get a new one mailed to you.
>>
Not helping you commit identity theft, Jose. Reported to the FBI.
>>
>>2592987

How many time has your GF previously had her card (((stolen))))? SS will replace the card, no questions asked, 3 times per year and a total of 10 times per lifetime. If she has lost her card 10 times, you should not breed with her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.