[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant buy Bitcoin. Coin base says I need verification from ba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 11mzuw.jpg (92KB, 1500x846px) Image search: [Google]
11mzuw.jpg
92KB, 1500x846px
Cant buy Bitcoin. Coin base says I need verification from bank. Phone bank, they say there is nothing holding back the transaction on their end.

bitcoin.com wont accept my verification.

bitrex just pends and wont complete transaction.

Wtf do i do. I'm in the uk. I've spent the last 4 hours trying to buy bitcoin.
>>
>>2592106
if you've got the balls, localbitcoins
>>
Did you send your id and everything to coinbase?
>>
>>2592123
already seen that, too many people getting scammed bro
>>
>>2592135
I sent them everything. That's all done, the transfer keeps being rejected because my bank will not authorise it. Bank said everything is fine and there is no reason for it not going through
>>
try cex.io
>>
>>2592140
>bro
BACKC TO REDDDDIT YOU FUCK
>>
File: Sketchy.png (102KB, 1351x547px) Image search: [Google]
Sketchy.png
102KB, 1351x547px
iktfb

>jump through all the verification hoops
>get rewarded with pic related
>>
>>2592106
Bitcoin atm
>>
>>2592106
Don't buy BTC right now. It's going back down.
>>
>>2592106
bittylicious or bitpanda. expensive but you will have bitcoin within an hour.
>>
>>2592779

How can you give this advice without asking for how much he is planning on holding?
>>
>>2592155

if your bank is lying to you then you should switch banks.
>>
Probably just wait with coinbase, you have a 50/50 chance of them working because they're dodgy as fuck and will "go down for maintenance" when coins are cheap so they can buy themselves while you can't cryptos are a dog-eat-dog world without rules. Or you could try and buy from one of the alternatives listed above
>>
>>2592155
my coinbase tx only go through when I see the verified by visa page after an instant buy. If you're trying to do a normal buy you need to get your bank account verified. You need to find the coinbase page that has their SEPA/SWIFT information and send them the amount listed and then they can verify your card. you send them euros (even if from UK).
>>
>>2592140
there's a scoring system on localbtc though. Just buy from a reputable seller with lots of confirmed transactions. Don't be this much of a pussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.