[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's some rules that everyone should follow: 1. If t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: monopoly.jpg (30KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly.jpg
30KB, 460x424px
Here's some rules that everyone should follow:

1. If there's a thread on /biz/ saying a coin is mooning, SELL IMMEDIATELY! If you don't own the coin, DO NOT BUY IT.

2. Ignore 90% of what you hear on/biz/, the majority is fud or pumping. The only opinions you can trust are ones which aren't 100% either for or against a coin.

3. Do your own research. The bastards trying to sell you their bags want you to impulsively buy and not look into if the coin has potential. They can CLAIM that it's built by a rocket scientist or it's Chinese ETH, but YOU need to make that decision.

4. Start small and don't let FOMO drive you to act foolishly. You earned your money, spend it wisely. Always know your risk.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/09/risk-management.asp
>>
this should be sticky tb.h
>>
stfu you poor shit you don't know nothing
>>
Wise words of wisdom

faggot
>>
Funny thing is I plan on buying into the Chinese Etheruem, but it was fucking obvious that that pump was unsustainable. Now I'm just waiting patiently for it to find the floor so I can buy in.
>>
File: dbzcpc.jpg (205KB, 1168x894px) Image search: [Google]
dbzcpc.jpg
205KB, 1168x894px
>>2586844
>>
>>2586844
this post is FUD. Buy DGB, its about to moon.
>>
>>2586891
the price now is pretty good
>>
>>2586891
Ark?
Strat?
>>
File: 1498240646929.jpg (670KB, 1024x1305px)
1498240646929.jpg
670KB, 1024x1305px
IT'S FUCKING OVER
I WON'T BE ABLE TO EVER SELL MY BAGS HERE AGAIN
FUCK

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN A GOOD THING, OP? DO YOU HATE MONEY?
>>
Thanks for this. People may call you a faggot, but desu this helped me a lot. I read the article you posted and I've noticed I fall right into making trades based on emotions. My account is still up overall, but decreased by about 40% yesterday in one trade. From here on out I'm gonna be more disciplined and do my own research. Gotta take emotion out of the equation.
>>
>>2586862
Fpbp
>>
I hope this thread becomes pasta.
>>
>>2586898
Thanks! Just put my life savings on it
>>
>>2586918
I assume he means ANS
>>
>>2586844
>Words
I know I can trust them because it's from the Monopoly man.
The Monopoly man is very good with money.
(And he drives a Fiat (currency)).
>>
>>2586862
Completely agree, these are obvious but this entire board is autistic enough to need it spelled-out and spoonfed to 'em.
>>
>>2586844
Dubs of truth
>>
File: 1497480062048.jpg (183KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1497480062048.jpg
183KB, 1024x1365px
But someone told me Ethereum was going to the moon and it did so?
>>
>>2587519
a coin flip could have been just as right
>>
>>2587519
>>2587583

Obviously ETH has some really good stuff going for it but it has problems too. Did you buy? If so, you went with what you thought was the right decision.

Keep an eye on what strong fundamentals your investments have.
>>
>>2587519
Who is this cutie?
>>
>>2587871
i'm in at 40/ETH from months ago anon, and i'm holding
but predicting daily swings is mostly just guessing
>>
>1.
Don't sell just because something is mooning, BTC "mooned" to $1 once.

I agree with everything else.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.