[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $1250 right now, and i need to at least double by august

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: portfolio.jpg (72KB, 622x1280px) Image search: [Google]
portfolio.jpg
72KB, 622x1280px
I have $1250 right now, and i need to at least double by august 1. what do i do in this portfolio to make it happen? gib suggestions anons
>>
File: uhtrt6u56u.jpg (50KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
uhtrt6u56u.jpg
50KB, 500x723px
LTC for aug 1st for prob the safest double.
>>
einsteinium
>>
>>2586317
IOTA. Look at the gains made today. This shit will be 10x in 3 months.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/
>>
>>2586401
>https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

bro ive lost a bit of money in the memecoins and i do fear losing even more. but a cheeky $50 wont hurt desu
>>
Espers
>>
Get a job flipping burgers for a month and a half
>>
>>2586443
IOTA is not a memecoin. Its a very promising, serious coin. Its the one coin that has the possibiliyt to solve the micro transaction lag probkem cyrptos like BTC have atm
>>
All in CFI.
>>
File: 1495680953856.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495680953856.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>2586401
youre telling me iota, which just came out, is going to be worth 10 billion dollars in 3 months? are u serious?
>>
>>2586607
Im literally going in on it with 2k right now. Fuck Im annoyed, just because I was at a party after work tonight Ive lost 25% gains, I was going to do it anyway as soon as I got home.

Feels so shitty that this always happens, getting punised every fucking time I delay investing fora day. At least Ive set up a bitfinex account and IOTA wallet already...
>>
>>2586317
You need a major breakout to double. If that were to happen just about every combination of top 20 coins will do it. To double in the next month otherwise will require you to go balls deep into some shitcoin and how for the best.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>2586618
If someone had told that when it first came out it would be worth a billion would you had believed that?
>>
>>2586317
Pick a good coin to day trade or abuse arbitrage, or join a PND group. Literally the only guaranteed ways. Don't listen to the shills.
>>
>>2586378
This and to expand on why
>Lightening coming so cross-chain swaps will be possible
>RSK coming so it'll have smart contract capability
Litecoin is the safest bet in crypto that I've seen since ETH was under $50.
>>
>>2586634
shh dont tell these guys! DELET THIS
>>
>>2586607
You're an idiot and the answer is ANS. Read the whitepaper and fuck off
>>
>>2586877
kek, ANS doesnt adress those issues at all, at least not sufficiently for the amount of cross device transfers that will be going on automatically in 10 years. Not buying IOTA now is like not buying ETH in dec 16
>>
>>2586677
Where do you think it's going? Say by September
>>
>>2587040
Again you're an idiot. The IOT agenda is a joke to the point that IOTA is a scam or maybe just an unrealistic dream. Further, the best platform for IOT is something like Azure or AWS, so invest in something else. Also if you've actually read the ANS whitepaper and don't invest you're an idiot and deserve to lose it all.
>>
>>2586317

START
>>
File: xtrabytes.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xtrabytes.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>2586317
Thank me later with a little tip in August, OP
>>
>>2586646
Bitcoin wont double
>>
File: qYwEYxc_d.jpg (62KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
qYwEYxc_d.jpg
62KB, 640x669px
>>2586611
This

Dump all the other bullshit and go all in on CFI, im not even joking.
>>
>>2588373
Don't listen to that idiot fudder, DON'T buy ESP on yobit, it's the old chain, buy ESP2 only on Nova
>>
>>2586317
MYST
>>
CFI fosho
>>
CFI and ICN for lambos.
>>
I doubled with FLDC.
>>
>>2590184
Do you just randomly put money in shitcoins?
>>
you're gonna want to get some INSN coin
>>
Anyone telling you anything besides litecoin right now as a safe bet is a shill or retard who actually buys shitcoins
>>
>>2586378
fpbp
>>
>>2590380
litecoin doesnt has so much potential as you thing, its a medicore coin that will gain some value but it will never make anything impresive
>>
>>2586378
are you me?
>>
File: 1496373529247.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496373529247.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
What are you guys talking about? I don't understand the terminology here with crypto, shares. I only understand the little I've read from Tim Ferris, Robert Kiyosaki and a few other general materials like Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Napolean Hill.

As much as I wish I understood so that could start accumulating knowledge and wealth, I have no idea. Is there a faq, noob, retard section, forum or link anon can share for someone with time?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.