[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2371.png (123KB, 782x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2371.png
123KB, 782x232px
WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2585373
coin is dead anon. it will fade into nothingness
>>
File: IMG_2363.png (103KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.png
103KB, 500x499px
>>2585395
IT CANT BE DEAD

WHERE TF IS MY LAMBOOO????
>>
I was promised a moon mission wtf.

I'm mad at dgb
>>
>>2585502
>>2585443
global rule #2
>>
This was a huge pump. It shouldn't be worth more than $20m

Good luck on the slide down u suckers
>>
It's mooning lads. Get on this spaceship right fucking now.
>>
File: DGB Panel.jpg (44KB, 627x360px) Image search: [Google]
DGB Panel.jpg
44KB, 627x360px
July it will shoot up big-time. The actual award ceremony, of which DGB will be part of.

Also pic related shows this coin has potential in the long term.

Doing fuck all till then though. Just hope it rises again to a higher position ready for the inevitable pump in July.
>>
>>2585373
i should have sold at 2300 sat. would've profited 20% but instead i'm losing 35%.
>>
File: hmmm.png (41KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
41KB, 1024x512px
hmmm
>>
>>2585965
cool. I shoudlnt have bought at 2230.

Im currently 48% down
>>
File: SELL YOUR DGB.png (91KB, 1069x790px) Image search: [Google]
SELL YOUR DGB.png
91KB, 1069x790px
>>2585395
>coin is dead
This.
>>
>>2586247
Faggot.
>>
File: 1347382824045.jpg (73KB, 964x743px) Image search: [Google]
1347382824045.jpg
73KB, 964x743px
>>2586247
I'm glad i can accumulate because of these bad goys
>>
>>2585373
"MOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN."
>>
>>2586247

lmao, im waiting for the retard who tries to discredit this pic to show up

>'s-sstop fudding pajeet! dgb is totally different'
>>
File: dgbjackson.jpg (208KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
dgbjackson.jpg
208KB, 808x805px
>>2587035
>lmao, im waiting for the retard who tries to discredit this pic to show up
I'm not 100% but I think it's this guy:
>>2586738
>>
File: 1496832334400.png (951KB, 1636x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496832334400.png
951KB, 1636x604px
>>2586738

How's the eternal farmers walk, bagholder?
>>
File: basicpajeet.jpg (42KB, 372x381px) Image search: [Google]
basicpajeet.jpg
42KB, 372x381px
>>2586247

> cashed out 6/9

> Can't believe people still holding bags

> Still won't buy loo for poo
>>
File: pajeet'srideservice.png (124KB, 711x518px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet'srideservice.png
124KB, 711x518px
>>2587532
feels good doesn't it my friend
>>
Today was an uptrend day...so theres that right? God I hope I didn't just jinx us.
>>
>>2586247
This guy has been telling ya every thread and yet you ignore him and then wonder why you keep holding bags of pajeet shit nuggets
>>
no one on here has any patience it's so fucking unbelievable you guys will never amount to anything just because a coin has barely any movement doesn't it's dead.

you have to put one and one together but even the dumbest retro on here who fuds can't appreciate a company that actually has future potential especially after it's the only gaming crypto on top of that it has several products and doing presentations in front of large companies and investors along with making several connections cause that's how those presentations work

I work for a global credit card processor as a VP and know exactly what these presentations consist of and what we look for.
I'm not saying to just invest into DGB but it's as if you don't want free money. I gotta say there's always winner and losers in life if you want to be a loser congratulations

>inb4 bag holder
been holding 7MM DGB since 170 sats
>>
>>2586247
If I could match charts that look like to be able to predict them I'd be a multi millionaire by now

you're an idiot and this shit is so stupid
you're stupid ass has absolutely no idea how TA or a chart actually looks like so stop pretending you know what you're doing
>>
I just wonder why certain people come onto biz with the sole purpose of fudding this ONE specific coin, day after day, weeks after the last significant movement in its price
>>
>>2587783

And yes that is the graph equivalent of "checkmate atheists". So fucking stupid that it's guaranteed replies
>>
>>2587737
>when you were too stupid to sell above 2000 but think your advice has any merit or worth
Yeah every company to manages to get a presentation is going to be big, yeah just like everyone who gets an interview is going to get the job.
>only gaming crypto
Except it isn't. And digibyte gaming is still indefinitely suspended so far as I know.

>I gotta say there's always winner and losers in life if you want to be a loser congratulations
How ironic. You seem to be under the delusion that DGB isn't a loser that lost. Not first or second or third place.
>>
>>2587820
I sold 3MM at 2.4K sats? what the fuck are you talking about?

I didn't say every company that has a presentation will make it big so you should probably read it over.

I as a VP have been at several presentations for ecommerce companies and payment processing solutions and an fully aware of what a billion dollar processor looks for.

crypto is just starting and no where near a bubble burst so this company has extreme potential by the unique features it has (do your research spend a few hours putting one and one together) I watched the presentation itself for DGB and it wasn't the greatest which they can easily work on so I fully understand that but those presentations are mostly for the crowd and we have came across several presenters who have done horribly but their product was great even though they didn't explain it best terms yet we saw the potential and I can tell you that those time of set ups can typically take us months to a year to come down with agreement.
>>
File: you.png (185KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
185KB, 475x475px
>>
File: faggotcage1.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
faggotcage1.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>2587809

If anon is really the VP of a company or whatever, and took the time to explain his reasoning as to why it's a retarded chart with no correlation, and your entire existence involves being a little faggot on the internet, i honestly feel bad for you. vp anon may stroke oligarchy cock, but it's reasonable.
>>
>>2585373
>DIGIBYTE
>ACCEPTED HERE

Literally fucking where?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.