[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto is just gambling, right? There's no logic or set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 36.jpg (146KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
146KB, 1000x724px
Crypto is just gambling, right? There's no logic or set of rules that you follow to make profits, it's all just luck and guesswork.
>>
File: 1474134191751.png (201KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1474134191751.png
201KB, 400x366px
That has worked for the past couple of months because bull market. Noobs throwing money at shilled coins will get btfo very soon. you can still get rich if you do your research and buy low volume / promising coins.
>>
it's gambling like poker is gambling

a lot of luck, but you can increase your edge using psychology
>>
>>2585009
could you please link a guide to where i can read about volume/supply in relation to price increase?
>>
File: 1473414437586.jpg (98KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473414437586.jpg
98KB, 412x600px
Are you retarded? it's 100% the same as the stock market. You pick a company/technology you believe will work in the future, and HOLD. Also every single ICO under the sun is 100% return when it hits the exchange (expect ICO so far cause its shit but it will 3x soon).

Also if you follow the whales you can make sick gainz on their pumps, you just gotta be in the right places.

Don't tell em i send you there, those arab whales are crazy:
https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
>>2585009
It's investing in assets that have zero utility and in some cases (sia) a near limitless supply. It's completely irrational, and no amount of study or insight gives you a real advantage. We all got in on the Ponzi scheme early enough that it worked for us - that's it.
>>
>>2584972
> Crypto is just gambling, right? There's no logic or set of rules that you follow to make profits, it's all just luck and guesswork.

Yes ofcourse, absolutely no predictability in these charts whatsoever. There's absolutely no way the same situations occur over and over and over and over allowing you to reliably make high probability trades. It's just gambling. Day trading is for losers.

Now go back to your day job.
>>
Depends. It's gambling since whales pump and dump.
I usually ride things a fraction and get out. Buy in on a pump but cash out as soon as I get a minor profit. If your trying to jump in and ride to 100% your risk getting dumped in seconds.
>If your not a bot or a whale you won't win
>>
>>2584972
Short term, gambling
Long term, "investing"
Similar to stocks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.