[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ICOs worth getting into? From what I've seen, most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: PepeSuicide.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSuicide.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
Are ICOs worth getting into? From what I've seen, most of these coins tank hard a few days after release.
>>
I think most have gone UP UP UP like trump before crashing and recovering eventually
>>
>>2584455
meh I would have said Tezos because I like the project and the team behind it is solid but the ICO being uncapped is a big red nono.
>>
>>2584455
The ones that drop are the ones that are supe pumped with $100 mil+ during the ICO itself. Just focus on low market cap ICOs which have a solid team and a realistic game plan. With each ICO I think "OK, what would my profit look like on a $1000 investment if this shot up to a $1 Billion market cap by the end of the year." If it's only going to be a 4x or something because too many whales have already put in huge money, then don't even bother.
>>
>>2584556
Does anyone here read the white papers?
>>
are there any upcoming ico's worth considering?
>>
>>2585150
tenx
it was today
>>
File: 1474318162880.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1474318162880.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>2585168
>>
>>2585150
dcorp, open anx, tenx
>>
>>2585168
I was looking into buying some tenx tomorrow.

But I'm starting to realize that ICOs are a joke unless you sell them right away when they hit the exchanges. Can someone confirm this for me?

In other words, you can buy ICOs at a cheaper price and because of that, everyone sells their ICOs immediately when the coin hits the exchange.

Is there really any reason to hodl an ICO after it hits the exchange? Is there any example of a coin that DOESN'T tank when it hits the exchange??
>>
>>2585341
>But I'm starting to realize that ICOs are a joke unless you sell them right away when they hit the exchanges
Not all of them. https://icostats.com/vs-eth You can also buy coins because you think the tech will be valuable when complete and increase the price.
>>
>>2585382
Interesting. Thanks for the link, anon.

I didn't realize that not all coins tanked when going to an exchange.
>>
>>2584455
Even trades like Verg admit Bancor COULD be worth something in the future, but right now? If you did not get into the ICO: do NOT BUY.

This is still a bull market, despite what everyone tells you. If you sincerely look at the tech of Bancor and like it, by all means, hold some, but just don't expect to reach the moon anytime soon.
>>
>>2585024
I mean I do. Most of them are fairly short and simple so I don't see why not. I also generally read the entire BTC talk thread on the coin and check Reddit. At the very least I want to know about the funding structure, new coin creation, max number of coins etc.
>>
They are literally free money

https://icostats.com/vs-eth

Im on the cofound train for the next months
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.