[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you are a daytrader, and you use anything else, but this screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (385KB, 2399x1204px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
385KB, 2399x1204px
if you are a daytrader, and you use anything else, but this screen in realtime, you are doing it wrong, and you are only fooling yourself
>>
>>2583424
I am a total noob and figured this out by myself in two days.
If you have been trading for a while and still use the price charts and TA you should kys.
>>
Yeah, i'm a newbie, but I noticed the chart and price are way too slow on bittrex. Especially when someone pumps and dumps. It'd be much better if the price for buy and sell were visible somewhere on the chart in real time.
>>
>>2583424
I noticed on my successful trades that's what I'm watching. Everything has a rhythm and right before the drop or spike, there's a lull.
>>
>>2583424
>you are doing it wrong

So take a screenshot a little higher and show us your account balance

i mean, you must be rich since you are such a pro, right?
>>
>>2583424
figured that out after 1 min. what do dumb ppl look at, the graph?
>>
Isn't volume manipulated by bots and even less reliable than TA and charts, though? I mean, Bid/Ask are useful to see what to do right now, but the order book is kinda meh.
>>
>>2583424
Only watch this and market history. Graphs are useful too to check periodically.
>>
I swear to god this is literally the most cancer fucking post I have ever seen in my life. Literally get hit by a drunk driver you piece of garbage
>>
>>2583424
Gdax's depth market is extremely helpful for day-trading actually. You always buy/sell against the big fake walls. It's very easy really because you're literally doing exactly what the whale doesn't want you to.
>>
>>2583467
Price chart is literally this but visualised.
>>
>>2583625
Yes but you can't the the walls it will hit on the way up or down.
>>
"daytrader" aka money loser. lulz
>>
lol. guys this is how you cause yourself panic. those whale know this hsit
>>
How to spot fake walls/bot sell/buy orders? And how much is considered a "whale order"?
>>
>>2583718
You don't know. I've seen massive buys that got cancelled right before the dip for there, and I've seen orders that stayed up and got devoured in seconds. Panic is a scary thing.
>>
>>2583718
>spot fakes
Watch it for a while
Do they actually buy/sell or are they lifted before that happens
You won't know till it happens, so make trades once familiar

>"whale order"
Depends on the volume of the coin
If your hourly volume is ~10 btc per hour, 1 btc can be whale-ish
If your volume is ~1000 btc per hour maybe 50-100 btc
Around 10% is the beginning of "whale" territory to keep it simple

BTC ;)
12gnwWkkLNQimYGr6mPgQ9HGDvu35rdnJ5
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.