[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone introduce a young man to /biz/? I'm on a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1010KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1010KB, 3264x2448px
Can someone introduce a young man to /biz/? I'm on a long af road trip and am very interested in what everyone here's is talking about but don't speak the language. Pic related
>>
>>2582691
You could help us develop a new mobile application made for /biz/ traders. If you help us now, we will reward you with all kinds of bonuses once the application becomes popular. https://discord.gg/QTQhgZf Limited seats available.
>>
>>2582691
The basis of conversations on /biz/ are about how we've all been dead for thousands of years and are currently experiencing a simulation (not unlike the motion picture "The Matrix") that we perceive as life. Knowing this, it is possible to create money out of thin air using investments called cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>2582722
Fucking best comment of the year.
>>
>>2582722
Go on
>>
>>2582691
Start here
>>2580794
>>
Fr how to get into this shit want to know
>>
>>2582752
You have to buy some QTUM. Then wait about a year. Then you'll make at least 20 times the money you invested.

/biz/ people went full retard on cryptocurrencies. The more people we bring in, the more money it generates. You have to get in now if you don't want to be a wagecuck for the rest of your life.

Invest in QTUM young boy. You're going to the moon.
>>
>driving in a truck
micro-penor detected
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.