[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Research promising coins >diversify into multiple coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: just.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>Research promising coins
>diversify into multiple coins to spread risk
>All of them go down
>>
>>2582502

red before green
>>
buy high sell low
>>
>>2582513

i'm not going to sell

its just embarassing. even if something moons i'll just be breaking even.
>>
>>2582502
If you actually did that, you should know that whales always push a price down hard before they think it will moon.

But also, when you buy in you NEED A ROADMAP so you can say "OK. It's going to pump THIS week of the year." You don't know by how much, but you need a map of updates and events so you know what you're waiting for.

Just because a coin is great doesn't mean it will go up in value. If it's already reached its full potential and is working as intended, why should it go up?

You need to find coins with developments in progress and potential to GROW, not just good coins.
>>
>>2582532
And the key to avoiding that problem is to use technical analysis to find your entry point.
>>
>>2582502
Going through the same thing right now
>>
Just buy Bancor and save yourself the stress
>>
>>2582502
When did you buy in?
>>
File: 435345arkchan.png (292KB, 550x779px) Image search: [Google]
435345arkchan.png
292KB, 550x779px
Well, what sounds more logical: Putting 10 k into the coin thats going to the moon, or splitting the 10 k between the ones on the table?
>>
>>2582502
you guys with less than $10k diversify way too much. If you put $100 on 10 coins and one of them moons 100x you'll only have $10,900. If you put $1,000 into one coin and it 3x, then you put $3,000 in another coin and it 3x, then put $9,000 in another coin and it 3x, you'll have $27,000. Name the coins that have gone up by 100x in the past 6 months. Now name the coins that have gone up 3x in the past 6 months. Which seems more likely to occur?
>>
>>2582750
agree there's too much diversification on this board
>>
>>2582561
nice meme
>>
>>2582750

but the crypto market is growing in general so sitting on a few good coins should theoretically be safer than going all in on one...
>>
>>2582852
sure it's safer, but what the fuck are you trying so hard to protect? $300? I get it if you have tens of thousands in crypto, sure diversify, there are lots of good projects out there. But you guys honestly need to ask yourself "What's my goal?" because if your goal is to get rich, playing it safe isn't the way to go.

We don't invest in crypto because it's safe. We'd just buy index funds if we wanted safe. We're here to take big risks and get big rewards. Do whatever you want I just feel bad turning my $3k into $45k+ in 6 months, while you guys would turn it into $10k because you put it in 8 coins.
>>
>>2582852
if you have <$10k and want a lambo, safe is no option
>>
>>2582888
>i want to be poor
>no you don't
>yes i do!
>>
>>2582888

>sure it's safer, but what the fuck are you trying so hard to protect? $300?

i'm not sure why you're assuming that. I have a fair bit at stake.
>>
>>2583194
Because I said "You guys with less than $10k" and you didn't refute it. You stick to your strategy though and I'll stick to mine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.