[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into cryptocoins but am having a hard time getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1437806561036.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437806561036.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
I want to get into cryptocoins but am having a hard time getting started with any exchange. Would anyone want to hire a web developer instead and pay me in meme coins?

For example, I can make you a custom article writing website to whatever design specifications you have.
>>
>>2582217
Why are you having a hard time?
>>
>>2582239
I connected my bank with an exchange, but then they suddenly started asking me for scans of personal documents. I don't feel comfortable uploading stuff like that to 3rd party companies. I like the anonymous appeal of coins.

>inb4 use local bitcoin
I live out in the boonies where I work remotely for some marketing company (I'm part of the web dev team).
>>
>>2582305
Check out https://bitsquare.io/

It's an app that uses P2P to help you buy and sell coin. No document verification or personal information here.
>>
If you help progress the monacoin lightning network I can give you a starting bounty of 50 monacoin, it's worth around $30.

We are looking to add american devs atm
>>
>>2582516
A p2p client that lets me purchase coins? Sounds odd; I'll look into it thanks.

>>2582997
Can you be a bit more articulate as to what you mean when you say "progress the moncacoin lightning network"? I'm asking because it doesn't sound related to webdev.
>>
reported for begging ;)
>>
Yes I can help you. I just have 3 Documents you will have to sign. Need a little bit of help with the C++ backend.
>>
>>2583077
https://monappy.jp/memo_logs/view/hitobb/181

They pretty much have it flushed out just need people to test outside of Japan for bugs and what not. We're aiming to finish before august 1st to beat litecoin
>>
>>2582305
oh stop being a fucking pussy
>>
All around developer here, can do anything coin dev related and more.
Any interests? Accept only BTC
>>
Kids I was kidding LOL. Besides I don't want to get involved with someone who doesn't even have Bank Verification. You could be anybody!
>>
>>2583122
What?

>>2583158
I'm not signing any documents. Oh and no one uses c++ for backend. I'm assuming you're trolling.

>>2583159
When you say test for bugs, do you mean test the website for bugs? I want to make sure we understand each other.

>>2583182
I'm not interested in potential id fraud.
>>
>>2582997
Where do you guys hang out on irc?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.