[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i join the 800's club with my credit score? i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: asian BDSM meme.jpg (34KB, 617x462px) Image search: [Google]
asian BDSM meme.jpg
34KB, 617x462px
how do i join the 800's club with my credit score? i'm currently at 771 and it hasnt gone up for quite a while.
>>
>>2580384
hold long on loans (5+) making a little above minimum monthly payments, pay credit cards off every month without carrying a balance into the next statement date, own 20% or more on big valuable assets that banks can use as leverage (like houses), and last, but not least:

anything above 700 is great, and will get you the best interest rate on most loans out there. Being at 800+ means nothing-- seriously.

I wouldn't worry too much about this, anon. Credit score is a jew meme. Focus more on eliminating debt, and increasing cash flow. Use debt wisely to balance cash flow monthly as needed.

Most people don't really understand the purpose of debt. They either use it incorrectly, such as white trash degenerates, or people think its absolutely bad, therefore, never develop a credit history, and get fucked over hard when it comes time to make a huge life changing purchase, such as house, car, or business loan.
>>
>>2580611
I don't understand.

I have used debit cards my whole life and never had any debt, ever, and have plenty of savings to last me for years. Never had a loan either.

I was thinking to get a credit card solely for the purpose of getting 2% cash back or whatever it is, and if I need to rent an apartment in the future I need to have a credit score.

Shouldn't I just get a credit card, use whatever exactly 8% is per month on groceries, then pay it off immediately?

I have absolutely no purpose for it other than that. Good idea?
>>
File: 1497957811077.jpg (15KB, 204x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497957811077.jpg
15KB, 204x240px
>>2580384
>gay
>thinks credit score could possibly ever matter
who would've guessed the indoctrination and social degrading is working so well!?
>>
>>2580666
bump. I'm in the same situation
>>
Once you're past 750 it literally doesn't matter
>>
>>2580666
just get a credit card. either a secured card or a no annual fee credit card. pay it off fully and don't pay interest ever
>>
>>2580666
DEBIT cards do NOT develop credit history. Stop using it, because you're the one absorbing transaction fees. Debit cards are for people who have credit so shitty that they can't get any sort of credit cards.

If you have zero credit, and need to develop credit history, get a credit card ASAP. I would highly recommend, as you said, one that will give you cash rewards. I find capital one quicksilver 1.5% cash back with $0 membership fees the best out there so far.

If you're a big time spender the higher value cash back cards have the membership fees. But if you're spending enough to make up for the cost of the membership fee, then get that.

Lastly, be very very careful with these credit cards especially if you have no credit history. Be aware that these Jew banks will charge you upwards to 22% interest. However, I would ignore this, as your goal is to ensure you ZERO BALANCE your account every month. Never carry a balance to the next month, or those interest rates will kill you.

Keep this credit card for a year or two, and you will establish good credit if you make your payments on time.

In the mean time, stop using debit cards, and get a credit card. Use that card for ALL your purchases as much as you can.

Good luck.
>>
>>2581411
Why would I stop using my debit cards when I could just use a credit card for 8-10% of the limit and pay it off right away? Wouldn't that develop my credit score the fastest?

Is this all because I would get the 1.5% cash back?

I have no need for loans ever, so I would always pay it off right away.
>>
>>2581411
Credit Cards or Revolving Accounts don't have much to do with the scoring for Apartments or Mortgages.

They have a whole lot to do with other credit cards though.

My recommendation is to go buy something with an installment loan if you want better credit for housing.
>>
>>2581461
Yes you could go 8-10%, but as I said before, when you use a debit card you pay transaction fees on every purchase! This is pointless!

2ndly, as you said, you wouldn't be benefiting from your cash back rewards.
>>
>>2581461
you should use a credit card for everything for the cash back like you said. if you're not in need of a loan, it doesn't really matter if your utilization is high as long as you keep paying it off. to offset the high utilization you should request credit limit increases or keep applying for more cards so you can get promotional cash bonuses and increase your limit that way as well
>>
>>2581532
Wait, I only pay what the grocery store charges me. So the only difference is the 1.5% cashback I get. Is that what you mean by transaction fees?

The store isn't going to lower a price because I'm using credit....? What do you mean? I only buy groceries and rent really.
>>
>>2580611
At 800+ you can access higher amounts than your income would normally allow you to.

This would allow you to not only finance at 0.5%, but suddenly you could finance a top of the line Maserati with your trade in, 10 grand down payment at 60-72 months and only make 80,000 a year.
>>
File: 1496933618805.gif (3MB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
1496933618805.gif
3MB, 322x242px
>mfw 930 even though I've spent a year in overdraft
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.