[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVERY single coin I touched fucked me over >now distrust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454880143772.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454880143772.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>EVERY single coin I touched fucked me over
>now distrust EVERY altcoin
>keep my value only in BTC
anyone knows this feel
>>
That's what you get for trading real money for monopoly money lmao
>>
>>2579080
>anyone else know how it feels to have weak hands?
It's not a loss until you take it anon
>>
I have great luck trading for consistent small gains and then I get drunk and fomo buy or panic sell. Feels bad.
>>
>>2579080
Pussy , fear will and does not serve
>>
>>2579080
Thanks for holding my bags dude
>>
>>2579080
BTC and LTC are pretty much the top coins out there. ETH may be larger than LTC but it's erratic and untrustworthy.

BTC is THE cryptocurrency and has the strongest future. LTC is the silver to BTC's gold, and so will rise along with it - and, even better than that, stands behind it ready to take its place as a superior currency it BTC ever crashes and burns

I really do not get why more people aren't buying into LTC.
>>
>>2579602
Because we don't want to hold your bags lol.
LTC still didn't beat $50/coin from 2013.

ETH and BTC is doing phenomenally. Monero is doing well too.
>>
>>2579621
You're clearly misinformed.
>>
It's like playing poker, if you never play a hand you'll never win. You just need to make reasonable plays while protecting your stack.
>>
>>2579774

Litecoiners are the most uninformed of all IMO, I can't tell you how many morons I come across that think Litecoin is the first altcoin or have no clue it's just a fork of Tenebrix.

The whole "silver to Bitcoin gold" is a meme concocted by the Lee brothers to get rich, nothing more. To me there's always been a conflict of interest with the brother of the dev running a huge crypto exchange.
>>
IKTF.
Invested in a few coins that are staying steady and decide I want to invest in one more coin that will hopefully slowly rise.
Settle it down between 3 different coins all look good, cant really decide so literally use RNG to choose one for me.
After buying, it goes down and the other 2 go up.

Seems about right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.