[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sell something .. price immediately skyrocks >Buy something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ohfuck.png (219KB, 556x646px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.png
219KB, 556x646px
>Sell something .. price immediately skyrocks

>Buy something .. price falls like a rock by the second i click the buy button
>>
>>2578977
goyim pls
>>
you are not alone.
>>
>buy crypto that is on an uptrend
What did they mean with this? In crypto world it seems that it's actually the opposite. There's no point to buy when it's going up, since it always dips, and fast. So I feel like there's no point in buying outside of the dip.
>>
>>2578977
stop chasing pumping coins.
by the time you get in it is more than likely too late. choose solid coins and sit on them until you are in profit.
>>
>>2578977

Stop day trading and look at the overall trends instead
>>
>>2579051
but i only have $500
even if the pricei ncreases by 200 % i'm still poor
>>
>>2579096
I got the same problem. Anyone solved this problem?
>>
>>2579182
our only hope are shitcoins that can go up 5000 % overnight or pump and dump grups
>>
>>2579096
>>2579182
Do 200%. Then do it again. And again.
>>
>>2579216
Won't this take many years...and a lot of luck, though?
>>
>>2579096
>>2579182

Don't try to get rich with crypto, try to make steady gains.

Most people will lose their trading money until the end of this season just by trying to hard to get dem gainz.

Best way to make good % is by researching. I look for coins with not too much hype, that didn't pump as hard as the rest of the market in 2017. If you find something and you really believe it is a good project, then buy. If it does not move for two weeks that's okay, live your life.

Got into ANS at 39k, didn't move much first, even dropped a bit. I believed in my research and still do.
>>
>>2579027
>>2578977
why plebs cant learn to HOLD

its literally THAT fucking easy
>>
>>2579096
made 80k from 500 with patience
>>
>>2579244
Many years, patience, and research. No luck though. I make steady gains ahead of the market as a whole.... even with my drunken fomo buys and panic sells.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.