[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get a bunch of cc offers that say they'll give me 100-350

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I get a bunch of cc offers that say they'll give me 100-350 dollars cash back if I spend 500 dollars in the first three months. These are cards with no annual fee. Should I just take each new card for the free 350 and then go back to my primary afterwards? It seems like free money but surely I'm missing a drawback right?
>>
>>2578758
Read the fine print
>>
>>2578792
I did nothing stands out. Should it?
>>
>>2578839

Ignore the autist. People do this shit all the time, especially Asians and Indians. You only have to be concerned about the credit hit.
>>
not worth my time

I have family friends who do this all the time, but it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>2578918
Idk I'm a poor student and 2/3 rent for a month sounds great to me.

>>2578883
Cheers mate. I have pretty good credit I should be able to take the hit no problem
>>
>>2578758
Yes. Buy mining equipment & use the rewards to buy more mining equipment. Then mine shitcoins & shill them and you'll be rich..

Credit is a meme. I am 30 years old and live with my parents working as VP for the family manufacturing company. I haven't had to ever use credit to buy shit I needed. Business expenses use the businesses credit lines and personal expenses shouldn't be bought on credit, unless you want to get a rewards card and get 2% cash back. Everything else is a scam. Buying a house is dead money, financing a car/TV is mindless consumption, etc.. The Jews want you to believe credit score is important but all the things you would ever need it for are Jewish scams anyways. Just get your rewards and spend them on investing and you'll be way farther ahead than any normie debtslave.
>>
File: 1497357499663.jpg (28KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497357499663.jpg
28KB, 480x474px
>>2578758
I will trade that nice pic for mine
>>
>>2578758

Be careful not to overdo it as it will fuck your credit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.