[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone here tells me to invest in DGB. spend $4000 on DGB. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sadcat.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
someone here tells me to invest in DGB. spend $4000 on DGB. what now? when will moon? i refresh every 10 minutes to see that its dropped lower in price
>>
Am I going to be reading this same dumb thread everyday for the rest of my life?
>>
anooooonieeeee-kuuuuuuun~~~~

you're supposed to forget about it for a year or two, long term investment are.. you know.. long term.
>>
>>2578489
get rid of that shit you got scammed by pump n dump spammers, cut your losses. if you want a shitcoin buy aragon but your general investment strategy should go like this
>obtain stable income
>put away 6-12 months income emergency fund
>then 8-15% paycheck into 401k or IRA (be as aggressive as you want with this if youre young)
>with your discretionary income, you can speculate 10% of the value of your 401k/IRA on crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC)
>once your stable crypto gains, you can take 10% of THAT and put it into shitcoins. never put your principle into shitcoins. never buy /biz/ spamcoins
i dont mean to sound condescending, I just know there are people here who are diving head first into crypto without any conventional investment portfolio
>>
>>2578489
You made this thread a few days ago, fuck off retard.

DGB will moon with you or without you.
>>
>>2578554
>stable income as a social reject NEET with no future or skills
Where do you think you are. There is no 'stable income' except a job, which isn't stable, and sucks so much dick that sane people off themselves because of it.
>>
>>2578511
>>2578672

how many times is this pajeet going to post this
>>
>>2578682
>what are IDs
>>
File: CKYtbmoXAAIqlCs.jpg (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
CKYtbmoXAAIqlCs.jpg
37KB, 900x900px
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE SCAMMERS, THEY MADE A LIVING OUT OF STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY. I ALSO GOT DUPED BY THESE SCAMMERS BY TELLING ME TO BUY LTC AT $47 "WHILE IT'S STILL UNDER $50 BULLCRAP" BECAUSE "IT WILL MOON BEYOND $50+ TOMORROW" FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU SCAMMERS IN /BIZ/ I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY
>>
>WTF is 401k IRA, some BS from the US?

If you don't like DGB then see it all and get over it. We don't need spaghetti hands and panic sellers.
I keep my 1+ mil dgb and won't sell before 10k sats, hell I might even hold to it for even longer. This shitcoin is actually the most promising coin of all. Forget Ants, forget Eth, forget cripple, no other altcoin has the power to be used as a currency for PAYING and get shit done.
If you imbeciles cannot see that, then stay poor.
Sell this scam coin, meme coin, dead coin and leave... stupid normies...
>>
File: pepe.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>2578891
This dude actually bought LTC at 47 dollars
>>
>>2578891
Falling for ltc
Not listening to dgb potential when it's on the floor...

Stay poor faggot, we cannot help you.
Some ppl are not meant to be rich
>>
>>2578677
idealism will get you nowhere anon. be a neet forever I dont give a fuck. I promise you the though of working when NEET is way worse than the act itself
>>
>>2578961

You're the reason they are suppressing DGB. You have a million. Do you really think they want a cunt like yourself getting rich overnight? No. If you sold all but 10,000, and then bragged in every thread about how you only have 10,000, (((they))) would let it rise again. Start thinking with your head anon.

I only have 40,000 DGB ;)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.