[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's coming back up boys! http://www.nasdaq.com/artic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

She's coming back up boys!

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-the-new-smart-economy-cm807210
>>
>>2575552
PLEASE THESE BAGS ARE TOO HEAVY. REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Whales bleed everyone dry and now want everyone to buy back in. Embarrassing.
>>
so the ANS will now show up as NEO or is it a new coin so I have to sell my ants for neos?
>>
>>2575609

It will show up as NEO, it will be awhile b4 this actually happens though.
>>
>that worn-out name
>that bland logo
>>
>tfw bought the bottom of the dip
>>
>>2575552

lol, whales literally turned a good coin into a pump and dump. Hilarious.
>>
WAKE UP NEO
>>
>>2575855

fucking cancerous as hell
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-023053.png (233KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-023053.png
233KB, 1440x2560px
I dun goofed but I'm holding cause I seriously think when the whales are done this will go back up
>>
File: 1498197347296.png (111KB, 583x608px) Image search: [Google]
1498197347296.png
111KB, 583x608px
>>2575552
>tp://www.nasdaq.com/article/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-the-new-smart-economy-cm807210
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
>>
>>2575888
Shut the fuck up trips. This hype might help me break even.
You want bitbean style shill threads every fucking day for the next forever because I'll do it.
>>
>>2575871
it's a gamble but it's not ridiculous to think it'll return to somewhere it's already been
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.