[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to ride this cryptotrain but i don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1495975977823.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495975977823.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
I'd like to ride this cryptotrain but i don't know how to analyze trades or markets. what are some good resources for learning the fundamentals of how to approach and assess potential trends, instead of just going in blind hoping that a coind will succeed?

I have $2000 I'm willing to put into my blockfolio. it's money i'm willing to lose too since i know there's a lot of risk with the volatility of coins. I just want to know if there is a legitimate way to survive here other than just dumb reckless luck.

The coins i'm interested in are the following:

ANS
ANT
ARK
BAT
BNT
BTC
CFI
CLOAK
DAR
DCR
DGB
ESP2
ETH
GNO
GNT
ICN
IOT
KURT
LBS
LSK
LTC
MAID
MVR
MYST
NMR
NXS
NXT
PIXV
POSW
PTOY
QRL
REP
RLC
SC(sia)
SHIFT
STEEM
STRAT
SYS
TKN
UBQ
VOX
WAVES
WINGS
XMR
XRP
XGV
XZC
ZEN

most of these i'll admit i haven't looked into thoroughly, but i do like the model behind mysterium, Numeraire, and quantum resistant ledger. I was planning to split myself across all these using BTC,LTC, ETH and XMR as my short buffers; i'll hold half my $2000 in them so that any earnings i get from their growth will circumvent my incurring losses from the smaller altcoins.

Which of these coins do you think will work/fail and why? Also how does one become a whale? Is it desirable to be such a thing? it seems like the only way to ensure a consistency. I'm new and just find this fun. more so than just gambling and hoping i get good hands.

If i make a lot of money i'll use it to do space exploration research.
>>
>>2575509
>most of these i'll admit i haven't looked into thoroughly
That much is extremely clear.
>>
Put it all in ESP2
Thank me in August.
>>
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks
>>
>>2575516
Do you mean that some of those are at highs and buying into them would most likely produce a loss? or that they'll never reach a high? which ones? saying it's clear seems paradoxical when it comes to crypto. none of this shit is clear to me. people said ans would moon, that it would dump after the ICO, and now that it'll moon and you should hold etc. same for others. it seems like a lot of this is just meta-hype that follows from people trying to bait holds. but i can't tell beyond just my superficial guessing from posts here, hence making this thread.

>>2575546
thanks i appreciate it
>>
>>2575541
Why esp2?
>>
>>2575509
all these coins have been mentioned on biz more than (1) times
>>
>>2575799
Seems a promising coin, the price is already moving from 18 sats to 40, i'd put something on it and wait for the coin to be on bittrex
>>
>>2575509
parabolic curve --> FOMO --> sell off

Every.
Single.
Time.
>>
>>2575928
Wouldnt you buy in a curve to not miss out?
>>
>>2575947
yes. good luck timing it. I made $200 of ETH in the middle of the hype. You have to make a few bad calls in order to develop a feeling of when to get in and when to get out. This is all about instinct.
>>
Also whats the easiest way to wire fiat into bitrex to set buy orders on coins?
>>
>>2575509
>lists almost every coin on the market
>haven't looked into most of them

K
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.