[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to spend below 30% of the credit card limit to build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1465744040714.png (300KB, 400x400px)
1465744040714.png
300KB, 400x400px
>have to spend below 30% of the credit card limit to build up credit
>can't go over 30% and pay the bill the next day
I don't get it. Wouldn't using more money help me build credit faster?

Will I always be stuck with an average credit score?
>>
>>2574271
the credit utilization portion of your credit score only matters if you try to get credit while having cards maxed out

if you max out your cards for and then pay them off it won't hurt you
>>
>>2574271
>paying someone so they can figure out if they want to give you money
>credit goes up the more you pay someone

I hate Jews so much.
>>
Use all of your credit limit however you like. The day before statement pay everything but 29% (or 9%).
>>
>>2574271
Nigga wtf are you talking about. You can max out your card as long as you pay off your entire balance before the billing cycle ends. They want to see below 20% or so utilization of revolving credit in your name. So as long as the credit card is paid off monthly you should have 0% credit utilization.
>>
>>2574271
Ideally you want to spend less than 10% of the total avalible balance but just 1 transaction a month is fine. What lenders are looking for is payment history. Put one thing on your CC and pay it off El every month and you'll be fine for growing your credit/credit score.
>>
Building credit takes time and money. Staying under 30% utilization shows the company that you're responsible with your allowed money.

Spending more money on your card will build a better reputation with your credit card company, as long as you pay the due amount back.

One thing you can do is spend all the money you want from your card, but a few days before your statement comes out, pay off enough on the bill so you'll be under 30% when the company reports to the credit bureaus.

But really, you could spend whatever as long as you don't go over your limit and you pay it off in time. Credit will be built regardless.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.