[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you spend so much time on the computer anon >you must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: EjaJtRL.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
EjaJtRL.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>you spend so much time on the computer anon
>you must have like, three lambos by now, right?
>>
no, but atleast i got the five of you bimbos here with me in my moms basement
>>
>>2574098
>caring what women think
mistake number 1
>>
>>2574098
If that is pink hair, get out of my sight, you fucking degenerate.
>>
you spend so much time being a cunt, surely you have kids by now, lesbo?
>>
>>2574098

h-hah....n-no...not y-yet...i'm waiting for b-bit beans to m-m-moon
>>
>>2574098

All those girls look like a total pain in the ass and complete ball busters. I rather have a nice foreign girl.
>>
>>2574098
>a gentle man keeps his finances to himself ladies.
>now I know you young women are probably tired of guys who don't treat you right
>If I had an ETH for every time a guy did a gal like one of you wrong lets just say you'd be calling me Vitalik.
>Well I am not like those other guys. I am a nice guy and I care for women.
>sadly I cannot date you all because that would not be fair. However, I will take one of you on a date to Dominos. I get a frequent customer discount.
>You with the qt bangs. Can I steal you away from your lovely friends?
>>
File: seinfeld3.jpg (154KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld3.jpg
154KB, 612x380px
I don't like to discuss figures. Either you have money, or you don't, amiright ladies?
Let's just have a nice evening and enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>2574310
I bet you would, rabbi.
>>
>>2574098
>giving a shit about women
>giving them free rides because they're women
fucking numales
>>
>>2575274
>psst.. jerry... /biz/ has got a bite on a new one
>'bitbean'... their developing a whole new kind of crypto. you've got very little time to get in.
>>
>>2575341

Did Bob Sacamano tell you that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.