[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of us have many wojaks. Most of us don't have any.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 011 - 3le4nwa.jpg (64KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
011 - 3le4nwa.jpg
64KB, 1366x768px
Some of us have many wojaks.

Most of us don't have any.

The more scarce it gets, the more it'll be worth.

I just bought some on the WAVES market so next week I'm te only one who has the power to tip.

Is this how we make it succeed?
>>
>>2570782
protip

literally no coin exclusive to waves is worth anything
>>
>>2570782
Well anyone who pays any more than 1 wave (which is the cost to make your own unlimited number of tokens on WAVES) for any amount of Wojaks is a bloody retard. The only way people will pay is fi they are completely ignorant of how waves tokens are made
>>
>>2570782
are you the faggot who was buying a bunch of them up with btc?
>>
>>2570782
I wish anons would get their heads out of their respective asses, stop thinking only about money and just take it as a joke token designed for feelz
>>
>>2570782
Yes goy. I personally think that you should buy the one that's selling 1M for a measly .5 BTC, that sounds like the greatest investment you can make desu goy.
>>
>>2570782
>The more scarce it gets, the more it'll be worth
Lol what? A coin that no one owns and that's not being used is not worth a damn thing
>>
>>2570835
>stop thinking only about money
>just take it as a joke token designed for feelz
If enough people do that it instantly becomes money, doesn't it, anon?
>>
this coin should be used for tipping, circklejerking, and feelsposting only. biz version of an upboat
>>
>>2572183
explain
>>
Wojaks is fucking awesome, was talking about it with the gf today and we both decided that saying wojaks is pretty fucking cool, just feels nice to say, and it being a term for money just works.. But yeah its a coin for good vitalik shoops and maymays n shit
>>
you harami why you not send to pajeet
3PE5aQr6rne7jwUZyF537aw97LfBky35JBG
>>
>>2572450
If enough people come to a consensus that treating it as a joke coin is the correct way to go, it magically gets value. Not because of the bad joke, but because of the consensus.
It may be low value and low volume, but it's measurable value.
>"look at the sob story of this poor anon!"
>"here, have some feel coins so you can feel more properly comforted in your sadness"
Nobody would tip the sad anon bitbeans, for instance, because it would be more adequate to use the most appropriate meme coin for the situation. But again this only works if consensus is reached.
>>
>>2572695
Yes I agree it would gain value due to a consensus - the subjective theory of value applies in many cases
Feelz are realz
But anyone who pays for it is kind of an idiot bc they can create their own FEELZ token on Waves for 1 WAVES (currently $3).
You could argue that a tip that has actual monetary value would be the highest form of sincerity to an anonymous channer.
I think the inability to just recognize that something is a playful instrument is a bit autistic. Not everything in life should be monetized. Isn't that what is kind of ruining our 'culture' in general - commoditizing everything? Maybe I'm on the wrong board then.
>>
Seems like the /biz/ community is pretty split on what wojaks are supposed to be. One group thinks it shouldn't have any intrinsic value, and only supposed to serve as an upvote you can actually redeem by paying it forward. Others think it should have value, and should be materialized ego.

So, which is it?
>>
>>2572926
It shouldn't have monetary value because it's so easily replaceable - anons are secretly wishing that someone will be clueless enough to actually pay for it on an exchange so they can unload the 500K they got originally
>>
>>2572926
Anyone who gives it monetary value is a fool bcyou can make unlimited quantities of coins on WAVES - however that doesn't stop anons from haording wojaks and secretly wishing that someone will be clueless enough to actually pay or it on an exchange so they can unload the 500K they got originally for something with actual cash value
>>
>>2573131
>>2573136
I rewrote this paragraph and deleted the first one and somehow got a new ID - strange
>>
>>2572926
Actually now u git me thinking..it should be a meme coin that does have monetary value, because it cant really be used as an upboat if theres not an imbeded address, therefore calling user to post an address, pretty much making it a payable to instead if random upboat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.