[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinks cryptocurrency is valued by "supply and demand"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>thinks cryptocurrency is valued by "supply and demand"

>in reality Coinbase and others close their markets for "maintenance" every time BTC/ETH is at a price that is not favorable

Face it, we pay what they are making us pay.
>>
File: 1495762598618.png (1MB, 1406x889px)
1495762598618.png
1MB, 1406x889px
sorry cuck, I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>2568759
I literally make enough money daytrading 1s and 0s to have a decent apartment in Apujong, Seoul.

I don't care if the exchange rates are based on the amount of napkins some random jungle nigger can eat high on crystal meth. If the money is there I will be too.
>>
>TFW you want to sell low to make Bitcoin plummet but you can't

>TFW you want to buy low to make money but you can't

The only thing those bankers at Coinbase are letting me do is BUY HIGH.
And so I have. All my BTC was acquired at $2.990 which made Coinbase bankers very happy indeed.
I kind of feel like a cuck, having bought BTC at its record high.
>>
>>2568806
still better than in a year or two when the price goes up to $5000
>>
>>2568805
>I don't care if the exchange rates are based on the amount of napkins some random jungle nigger can eat high on crystal meth.
Really? I would care a lot about this, even if money wasn't involved.
>>
>>2568954
Really?

TBQH I hope this market opens up. I'll go all in.
>>
>>2568806
Nobody forced you to buy those bitcoin that is completely on you bro.

where were you when bitcoin was $1,000 and coinbase was never down?
>>
>>2568967
We need a smart contract pegging a token to this value. Rates set via livestream every day at 12:00 GMT.
>>
>>2568793
Except its not available in my country reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2568806
>The only thing those bankers at Coinbase are letting me do is BUY HIGH.

Don't let that all that salt make you this delusional
>>
>>2569010
>where were you when bitcoin was $1,000

Thought it was way overpriced and it would drop to $100 soon.
>>
>>2569035
If it was overpriced at 1,000 why the fuck would you buy it at 3,000. XD
>>
>put half of my recent deposit on ETH at $310
Are you guys telling me I'll regret this? ETH will never go above $300 again? I'm doubtful.
>>
>>2569201
You won't regret it. Half of this board loves the volatility of this market because it means there's opportunity for quick gains, but then they freak out when it's volatile in the other way. Just relax. The overall trend is up up up, and that's what matters if you're holding long term.
>>
>>2568805

Yeah, many people seem to get too caught up in the why of it all and they miss the opportunity. They'll miss your point, too.
>>
>>2569227
That's what I'm thinking too. The loss in faith is clearly due to the wallet delay and the flash crash yesterday, combined with Vitalik trying to stop the bubble, so I figure it could crash again once people put on hold can finally access their wallets, but at the same time I'd expect a strong rebound within a couple days or so, whereas BTC and LTC are hovering near their highs and have more potential to crash later.
>>
>>2569261
I just try to ignore small fluctuations in long term holds. Look at them in long term charts, monthly or weekly.
If it crashes I'll just buy more so the average price I've paid is lower.
What it boils down to is whether you think it'll stick around or disappear forever. I think it's sticking around for a good while so I'm not worried
>>
>>2569027
use proxy
>>
>>2568759
OP is trolling.
Everyone know there's a fucking huge influx of mother fucking shit right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.