[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just cashed out of eth. gonna lend it while it falls ^^ have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

just cashed out of eth.

gonna lend it while it falls ^^

have a lot of low buys set for when it crashes.

why are you still in eth and why are you a cuck?
>>
Same. Eth is dying, at least in the near term. There is no good news on the horizon. PoS switch is months away at best. The network is going to keep getting congested by shitty ICOs in the short term. It has nothing but downside right now. Buy back in in 6 months when it's around $70.
>>
>>2568147
>>2568121
EEA is putting press releases in the next 2 weeks.

Are you people fucking nuts?
>>
>>2568163
The EEA is really pretty irrelevant to Ethereum. They are a consortium of companies looking to implement private blockchain solutions using Ethereum's code and tech. Adoption by the EEA really means nothing for the underlying value of Eth.
>>
If it goes below 300 I am selling
>>
Lol, the falls are starting. Hold on to your balls faggots.
>>
>>2568121
Every time i sell it moons
Every
Time
My selling behavior is the single cause for the rise of Ethereum.
Post a screenshot of your short position and i'll sell my ETH just to spite you
>>
>>2568177
it means it will pump stupid faggot
>>
>>2568121
Just sold too, the volatility is getting to be too stressful with Aug 1 coming up. If I miss out I miss out but with the 4.5x gains I've made this past month alone, it's not worth it no more for now
>>
>>2569135

Ya, that's my position as well. I think the upside from here is limited for the time being. At most, we'll see maybe a 30% spike. But the downside risk is 50% or more in the short term. The expected value calculation is pretty clear, I think.
>>
>>2568826
>my selling behavior is the single cause for the rise of ethereum

I say the EXACT thing to myself about other coins.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>2568121
I went in and sold my stock as well, while the prices are relatively ok.
This past week it has been one mini crash after another for the eth, all this in a downward curve. It's starting to get stressful.
>>
>>2568177
>EEA won't affect ETH
This is how you can tell someone is a newfag.
>>
>>2568870

You sound like the Antshares retards who said that ANS was going to moon yesterday because of a stupid conference, it did the exact opposite
>>
>>2569245

I bought ETH in the ICO. I'm as old a fag as anyone. The EEA news is not going to move the market this time. It's boring now. All the major players that matter have already joined. And they're working on private blockchain tech anyway.
>>
>>2568870
>>2569245
t. ETH bagholders
>>
File: fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>2568163
Source? I haven't heard anything about an EEA meeting this month.
>>
most of the new money has been sold on one of two ideas:

1) fomo: ethereum is bitcoin 2.0 and if you miss out you're ****ed

2) mad gainz.

1) the flippening is a big, big promise that depends a lot on whether or not bitcoin will solve its scaling issues. the majority of bitcoin miners are signalling segwit and outlook of block size increase looks good. this is bad for ethereum.

ethereum's own scaling issues are evident with insane network congestion during ICOs and these will not be resolved for quite some time because serenity is still a long ways away. additionally, there is a new proposal to delay the difficulty time bomb which pushes proof of stake even further away: https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/649

2) it was $8 at the beginning of the year and anyone who got in along the way is not used to anything except mad gainz. in the even of a prolonged downturn the new money will **** their pants, get disillusioned and sell; even newer money will be apprehensive of normal gainz and decide not to speculate. it already went up quite a bit and most of the stupid money has already given its push all the way to 400s, and it looks like the wind in their sails is gone.

don't be a cuck. sell your ether. it's *WAY* more likely to go down that it is to go up.
>>
>>2569307

They're supposed to be announcing something in two weeks.
>>
Bitcoin actually needs the scaling solution way less than ethereum does.

Even if the transaction fee becomes $100, bitcoin still will function extremely well as a store of value and as a medium of exchange for high value transactions because the alternatives are so costly. To provide some examples, people pay way more to store money in swiss vaults and it's still very hard to transfer a million dollars as fast and as cheap as you can with a single bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin doesn't need to do much beyond this to survive.

Ethereum, however, runs decentralized applications which run on gas which needs ether. The upside is that it solves bitcoin's intrinsic value problem. If the utility provided by a dapp is in demand, it will need ether to run, which will in turn give it value. And it can already be seen that in its current state the network will not be able to sustain a highly demanded dapp because of how congested and unusable the network gets during heavy ico traffic. Ethereum is in a much more precarious situation because the proposed solutions of the move to proof of stake to enable scaling are complex and may not even succeed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.