[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ Why aren't you buying this coin? Elon Musk is behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: musk.png (550KB, 726x410px) Image search: [Google]
musk.png
550KB, 726x410px
/biz/ Why aren't you buying this coin?

Elon Musk is behind it.

This is about to go viral. :)
>>
>>2567413
Post a link you faggot
>>
>>2567413
bumpo
>>
>>2567522
http://nxscpupool.com/
>>
>>2567413
>http://nxscpupool.com/

substantiate your claim
>>
>>2567544
>>2567522
http://www.nexusearth.com/blog.html
>>
>>2567634
This has nothing to do with the OP
>>
>>2567689
unironically the owner of nexus father is the owner of VSS ( vector space systems ) which has been shilled by Elon, has connections to spaceX and is sponsored by NASA

A strangely quiet but well performing coin, defo long term
>>
>>2567413
>Elon Musk is behind this

sauce? I see some news about plans to beam internet from satellites, but there seems to be no link between the cryptocurrency and him
>>
File: 711 KB.png (711KB, 675x833px) Image search: [Google]
711 KB.png
711KB, 675x833px
>>2567689
Sorry wrong link
>>
>>2567724
Yet they can't afford to develop a decent website and have a shyeeety wordpress site :/
>>
File: 1475010672052.gif (320KB, 287x713px) Image search: [Google]
1475010672052.gif
320KB, 287x713px
HE CAN DO NO WRONG

WHILE HE'S SINGING HIS SONG
>>
>>2567724
Long term but low marketcap so could see a rise
>>
Post yfw musk is the wale shorting everyone
>>
>>2567748
Websites cost money
>>
>>2567413
I'm huge into this desu senpai.

VSS successfully testing launching rockets into space with the idea that the Nexus blockchain is on cube sats in space. How much more decentralised could you get?
>>
>>2567748
It's quite strange, they have excellent ideas, a quantum resistant blockchain but no actual implementation strategy for the cubit satelittes or actual broadcasting of this independent network which is Nexus's "unique factor" and biggest selling point

The whitepaper and updates that are coming up look good, but where's the planned route to the big stuff that they always talk about ?

Decentralized internet is Nexus, Independent blockchain is Nexus

Where is the implementation strategy ? Without these it's just a shiny shitcoin with ambition
>>
>>2567788
World currency potential, built in reasonable rent and inflation.
>>
>>2567781
nigga, i can make a better looking site on fucking squarespace in 15 mins and it will cost almost nothing
>>
Count me in, musk all the way. Where can I buy me some of this memecoin
>>
>>2567803
That was my take as well.

It was a lot of buzzword cryptobullshit.

Maybe they're just bad at getting the point across, but I'll wait until it's for a real implementation
>>
>>2567634
nobody using this pool?
lol
>>
>>2567942
that being said, I can imagine with a little funding and one tweet from Elon Musk and it would be sitting at a 10b+ marketcap overnight
>>
>>2567983

Was gonna download the miner for window, virus detected.

kek u nearly had me u cheeky shill
>>
>>2567413
Where is the wallet?
>>
>>2567941
this
>>
>Failed to Connect to Mining LLP Server...

>>
>>2568128
bittrex
>>
>>2568196
How to fix?>>2568196
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.