[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm not very rich, but I'm patient. Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Aragon_Medium-Image-300x200.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Aragon_Medium-Image-300x200.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
Guys I'm not very rich, but I'm patient. Do you think Aragon will moon and what will be an estimated ATH of this coin in the future?
>>
>>2565827
Absolutely I do. It will hit $30 sometime in the next 6 months. Depends on when they release a beta, and then finished product. Alpha is awesome though.

t. holding 1200 and not selling before $50
>>
File: 075.jpg (29KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
29KB, 680x383px
>>2565837
>>
>>2565837
I will invest 150 euro in this coin. If it will hit $30, then I'll have around 2000 euro revenue. You better be right anon
>>
dedicated , honest guys. they were two but now they're up to 7, so progress and news is inevitable. my only concern is that btc shoots to 10k after segwit resolution and alts don't move with it.
>>
>>2565871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt061BAbkQs

>>2565905
Download the alpha, do some reading, and see if you believe in the project yourself. That's what I did and that's what has given me iron hands. It will go up, but you will rest easier knowing that you believe in the project and you'll be less tempted to sell at $10.
>>
>>2565827
Aragon is one of those slow-burn, sleeping giant, coins that doesn't (and won't) get much press prior to mooning. If you've read the whitepaper, it's essentially taking the "smart contract" aspect of ETH to the next level by using the blockchain as a non-repudiating factor in human contracts. The devs intend to create a "decentralized court" that will handle all disputes between members on the network. The goal is to have this court remain free of bias when mitigating disputes. That's where decentralization comes into play.

Also, this is a coin that isn't constantly shilled on /biz/, so it has THAT going for it.
>>
They're partnered with status and bancor. Anybody know if there's any others?

t. bought 250 after the speed tweet
>>
>>2566316
>Aragon is one of those slow-burn, sleeping giant, coins that doesn't (and won't) get much press prior to mooning

I forgot I even had this coin until I checked one day and wondered where all my money had come from.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.