[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ethereum finally over? I'm gonna sell all my ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Is Ethereum finally over?

I'm gonna sell all my ETH after the crash.
>>
>>2564807
Up 20% off the bottom of the dip yesterday. Should've bought more.
>>
>>2564827

The crash to $0.10 was proof that ETH is worthless.
>>
>>2564827
You will have a chance, anon. This isn't over.
>>
>>2564865
I'm done with this board. Used to be funny and informative. Now it's just retarded.
>>
>>2564865
proof that leverage is a big gamble
>>
>>2564827
I tried to buy at sub $300 but cuckbase was down, as is tradition.
>>
>>2564998
>>2564998

Coinbase is mysteriously down every time they are forced to sell BTC or ETH for cheap.

I wonder why?

This kind of bullshit defeats the whole freedom idea of cryptocoins.
Exchanges and markets are keeping us on a cockhold.
>>
>>2565212
No need to wonder why, it's to keep the price from crashing hard.
The Chinese do it with their stock market. If there's a crash and panick sell off the government closes the market until everyone relaxes and then it returns to normal usually. It's exactly what happened with eth and Coinbase. They shit it down practically as soon as it hit $300 then opened it back up at like $305 after the panic was over. Bastards prevented a real crash that would have made a lot of people a lot of money.
>>
>>2565659
I am skeptical of this.

The Ethereum network has been having problems. I don't think I would assume malice over stupidity in this case.
>>
>>2565659
How the fuck is it keeping it from crashing? It stops people from BUYING at low prices, literally keeping the price down.

It's fagbase making sure no one can buy low from them. They know that selling low is dumb, so they intentionally go down so people buy low somewhere else.
>>
>>2564807
>after the crash

Anon you hella dumb
>>
>>2565710
It happened last time btc and eth were tumbling, too. It looks like a trend. The first time I chalked it up as stupidity, but then it happened again, with the same effect.
I also don't think it's really malicious, they could think they are saving people money, which they are. Same way the Chinese don't think they're being malicious, they think they're preventing a stock market crash, which they are.
It just also has the consequence of preventing people from capitalizing on others' losses. For every ETH bought at a low price someone had to sell it at that low price, which loses them money. Preserving the market is good for most of their customers, but bad for people who want to buy way under market value.
I was hoping it would get to like $250 because it seemed obvious it was going to rebound immediately. I would have made money, but lots of people would have lost money. Coinbase is geared towards normies, and that level of volatility scares them away. If a stock dropped from $330 to $295 in an hour it would be on the news for the next two weeks.
>>
>>2565867
any alternatives to this cuckness?
>>
>>2565759
Because it stops the panic sale. A huge reason coins drop in this market is pure fear. Remove the ability to sell during a panic and you keep the price up.
Stopping people from buying low also stops people from selling low. Selling low drags the price down.
It's literally the reason the Chinese government halts trading during potential crashes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.