[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesson to be learned to all of you, now come sprout some beans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: globalistsbtfo.png (434KB, 722x769px) Image search: [Google]
globalistsbtfo.png
434KB, 722x769px
Lesson to be learned to all of you, now come sprout some beans and support /ourguy/.
>>
File: anthanged.jpg (107KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
anthanged.jpg
107KB, 512x512px
You liked blowjob eyes.

What about silly beans?
>>
>>2559390
Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you lose all your parent's money and hold bags full of meme shitcoins being shilled by filthy pajeets.
>>
File: FullMoon2010.jpg (3MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
FullMoon2010.jpg
3MB, 2580x2452px
>>2559418

If thats true then why am I richer?
>>
>>2559390
whats the volume on beans?
>>
>>2559418
Your salt is only going to make beans more delicious.
>>
I bouught 20k ish of beans at 137 randomly last night, and woke up to $35 gains... wish I didn't buy more at 202 though
>>
File: beanvol.jpg (83KB, 1123x483px) Image search: [Google]
beanvol.jpg
83KB, 1123x483px
>>2559466
It's trippled since the beginning of PorcFestival - yesterday.

We shilled you long enough to give you a chance to get in.

if you can get an in at around 150-160 I say thats pretty good.
>>
Is ceiling 200 and floor 150 good to go?
>>
Are you guys's Dads letting you buy more beans?
>>
>>2559597
not counting pumpsdumps 170 is the average high currently.

The volume will slowly increase over the course of next few days while the porc festival is going on.

So Id say yes. I have faith end this month it will be 200+. and after this summer 300ish. The dev team is working. it aint dead
>>
If you can't make money with ANS, you're too slow to ride the waves. You have to remember these are chinks we are dealing with. They treat this like Starcraft and have extremely high DPM.
>>
>>2559631
Dips Per Minute?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.