[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else MYST here? My fucking investment has gone down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0130.jpg (60KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
60KB, 800x570px
anyone else MYST here? My fucking investment has gone down 38% jesus christ
>>
>>2559062
play pajeet games, win pajeet prizes.
>>
>>2559062
I'm currently down 10%. I reckon it will recover and deliver nice profits in a month or so. Holding for now.
>>
>>2559172
why do you reckon that? any particular reasons? i thought their tech sounded good which is why i invested but goddamn what a hit in the past few days
>>
same here, bought in earlier this week and now im down REEE
>>
>>2559212
how much did you buy?
>>
>>2559062
You got pump and dumped on by the taas fund

Seriously Google it retard

They bought $200,000 worth of Myst and dumped it during the ath
>>
>>2559062
Bought some earlier today with the dip. These ICOs seem like whale feeding grounds to suck up FUD coins. I wouldn't expect to make any profit off of this until it gets a pump or they release something big.
>>
>>2559202
1) The tech behind it as you mentioned.
2) It's not just another meme coin, it offers something with real world value.
3) If they continue to grow their network and the chinese catch on and realise the usefulness particularly to their restricted and monitored internet landscape it will take off.
>>
>>2559568
>chinks
>anonymous VPN
I mean I am a MYST holder myself, but I cannot allow myself to be lied to like that.
>>
File: 51135134.png (127KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
51135134.png
127KB, 1920x1040px
I think someones accumulating
>>
>>2559062
the only reason the price rose a couple days ago was because it was released on bittrex without notice. you'd have to be stupid to think the price wouldn't return to "normal."
>>
>>2559652
It would continue to rise if Status ico didn't fuck up ETH network completely. Look at the volume chart from june 20th, the price fell as soon as they froze withdrawals. Same happend with CFI and most of other ethereum based coins
>>
>>2559062
If you invested to sell the next day, yeah, it was stupid
If you invested because you believe the technology is interesting, then don't worry, you're not alone

But people are a bit more concerned about wtf is going on with ETH these days
>>
Mysterium is a scam. They honestly tell you that if you get arrested from being an Exit Node for their Network then it is your fault.

Who the fuck would want to be involved with them when they tell you there is a chance you could go to jail?

Just read their Terms of Service. It was a terrible idea to create this.
>>
>>2560283
You may want to do more researches and not stop at the ToS

Of course they wouldn't take responsability of the data that is transfered
They only provide a mean to do it

Do you stop using µtorrent because its creator wouldn't take responsability of what it is being used for ?

This is seriously a stupid argument
Also, no one forces you to be an exit node, there will be plenty of people willing to do so and not every countries sue you for being one

Even in the USA they don't do it with tor
>>
>>2560283
Download pirated content from torrents, while you are downloading you upload what you already have downloaded, thus you contribute to the piracy... Doesn't stop people from torrenting... Also there have been very very few cases where the authorities have tried to prosecute for this sort of thing, they rather trace back to the original seed and prosecute there. Likewise, they wouldn't go after exit node operators but would ignore them or try to find a way to backtrack the offender which will be very hard if not impossible for them to do.

Basically, unless you live in North korea, there's 0% chance that you will be imprisoned for hosting an exit node for a decentralized VPN. Just as centralized VPN operators aren't held liable for traffic going over their networks. The traffic is encrypted so the authorities can't possible expect your to inspect it and stop traffic that they deem to be illegal.

Now stop being a downie, you are disappointing your parents.
>>
>>2560415
>>2560548
Shilling won't stop the truth. There is a serious problem here. No one gets paid from a Torrent. People do get paid from this Decentralized VPN.

In America if they want to push it then you are covering for Cyber-criminals in exchange for Money. Sounds like a Conspiracy Charge if you ask me...at a minimum.
>>
>>2560593
Centralized VPN also get paid, what's the difference ?
>>
File: trotsky - Copy.png (422KB, 892x810px) Image search: [Google]
trotsky - Copy.png
422KB, 892x810px
>>2560283
Dude, you spam exactly the same shit on every MYST thread.
>>
>>2560634
Trying to keep you from going to Prison. You guys are just naive. You will have to learn a little bit.
>>
>>2559062
Went balls deep @7k and sold at ath.
Bought back @12k.

There's still hope
>>
>>2560593
>Centralized VPN also get paid, what's the difference ?

This.

Also, encrypted traffic, you have no idea what is going through your node and there is no way for you to know. Unless a law is passed banning the use of the mysterium network or similar technology you won't have any problems.

Plis buddy, plis... Think before you type shit that brings shame to your family.
>>
>>2560708
Wishing it wasn't illegal isn't going to stand up in Court. When the Government wants to go after people then they will.

The laws already make it illegal without them even touching anything.
>>
This coin actually seems to solve a real problem, no doubt it will go up in value long term.
>>
>>2560730
>When the Government wants to go after people then they will.
This can apply to anything you can think of, dumbass

If they actually ban such a way of getting closer to freedom, why would you even want to stay in that shit third world country ?
>>
>>2560770
Now that is something we can agree on. I would like to get out of this hellhole before it consumes me.
>>
This shit is a BARGAIN right now. If you're not buying the dip, you're officially retarded.
>>
File: wcpgw.jpg (9KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
wcpgw.jpg
9KB, 300x206px
>>2560283
>getting paid to let someone download cp from your isp

WHAT
COULD
POSSIBLY
GO
WRONG
>>
>>2560708
centralized VPN is not liable. i hope you and your user both signed the same TOS
>>
Where do you guys store this? I don't see a wallet on the website
>>
>>2562815
It's an ETH token
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.