[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody still holding this garbage still thinking 'when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: reddcoin.png (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin.png
14KB, 200x200px
Is there anybody still holding this garbage still thinking 'when reddID comes out'? Well guess what newcoiners reddid had to be released in fucking 2014, this coin was delisted from Poloniex, its fucking dedd, you'll better save yourself for when it goes back to 1 sat where it belongs
ReddID had to be released in q1 2017, now its planned for q3 2017, this is 2014 all over
You will surely go to the moon with crypto but not with this garbage
>>
Check out this alpha version of Redd ID from 2 months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw

Redd ID JUST ENTERED BETA TESTING.

FUCK YOU FUDDER
>>
File: image-2.png (430KB, 598x601px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
430KB, 598x601px
hey senpai ;)
>>
>>2558854
every time I see a negative post about a coin, I buy more of it, for two reason:

1. If it's pissing people off, then it probably has untapped potential

2. whales trying to accumulate at low prices
>>
>>2558876
This is the same one shown in q3 2014
Since it was delisted on polo it is never going back there again
This means that maximum it will reach 200 sat before getting dumped
>>
To anyone reading this post and the replies of those above me, dont even consider buying this coin since everything they want is you to hold their heave bags
>>
>>2558928
This video was released on march 23, 2017 and shows new functionality. You're an idiot
>>
>>2558974
Same functionalities shown in 2014, this shit is a fucking scam and you are blind not to see it
>>
>>2559002
those goalposts are moving faster than rdd to the moon
>>
>>2558928

Its going to be listed on Polo, there are over 20k people on Reddit invested in this coin, and they are submitting requests to get it added
>>
I bought a car that can make between 150-200 HP.
>>
>>2558854
lol buddy. Everyone wants to see this coin succeed because of the real world use. THE FUCKING UNTAPPED NORMIE MARKET. So now the devs are real active again, founder just hired a team and released a roadmap with constant updates. ReddID will be huge and then they also have mobile wallet + fucking staking on mobile wallet!! If that doesn't make you cream your pants and you still think this is overvalued then fud all you want cause you can't stop this and you're stupid as loo poo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.