[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

helo local bear here 2 let u know it's a head and shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

helo local bear here 2 let u know it's a head and shoulders formation and when bitcoin starts REALLY coming down (falling volume, no upward pressure), it'll drag the altcoins to hell until a massive rebound next week

even though major alts like ETH and LTC are worth alot now, the overall market will suffer because panic over the largest coin will be contagious, so ur better off being in fiat until the last great dead catass bounce before a slow decline to the lower $1000's

take care

also feel free to ignor me, what do i know, yall are the experts with ur money since theres apparently 50 people here with new lambos lmao
>>
Thanks, OP. Any guess as to what the bottom will be?
>>
>>2556182
Don't listen to this stupid faggot.
BTC wasn't in the same market as it was in 2013. That is like saying Facebook is going to die because MySpace died. Myspace existed in the internet frontier but died because Facebook secured its spot. Websites like Facebook, Google, Youtube, etc are not going to die off for a long time.
>>
You're not wrong OP, btc was looking good the past 2 days but the support just isn't there yet at those higher prices. I'm not sure it'll have as big a drop as you've drawn (probably joking).

And you're right about alts likely dropping a bit too.
>>
>>2556205
i dunno

also this is me: >>2550521

just so u can know im not a nocoiner

Guessing, and it's literally guess work, it will definitely dip below $2000 before a massive rebound to the mid $2000s

for a sense of how the altcoins will react, take a look at litecoin, which rose to $48 in winter 2013/14 off the height of bitcoin at the time.

my guess is that ETH and LTC will shoot to ALL TIME HIGHS once that last gasp of bitcoin is underway, beause their rise this time around suggests a solid base to grow from. More people than before got into alts this time around.

but after that there will be a slow, ardous decline for every coin into the year 2018 im pretty sure

but with these new heights, i dont think i can rely on bitcoin following the same decline pattern to obscurity as the last few, in fact i think a second return to $3000 will be even sooner, because a SHIT load of normies in that "fool me once, fool me twice" manner of thinking are lining up for when bitcoin "comes back down".

but again, im not a fortune teller so feel free to disregard my shitposting lol
>>
>>2556218
BTC is the same coin from 2013
its old, antiquated technology

not only that but there is ALOT of new money that JUST got into bitcoin literally weeks ago from above the $2200 range

these weak hands are going to panic like nothing you have ever seen before because they are emotionally invested in the shitty $500 they put in and will lose their mind when they see it become $430

they will sell, then think they see the "bottom" and buy again, then panic sell and so on and so forth

I DONT TRUST THE AMOUNT OF NORMIES INVESTED IN BITCOIN & ETHEREUM RIGHT NOW
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.