[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant I send this shit to my Bittrex account? I forgot I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MYST.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MYST.png
84KB, 800x800px
Why cant I send this shit to my Bittrex account?

I forgot I used one of my wallets to by a small amount of MYST during the ICO while the bulk I bought was with my main wallet.

So I tried to send this shit to my trading accounts to get rid of them but I cant fucking send them. Says TX errors no matter how much gas I use or the gwei I set.

Fuck
>>
Wallets are down on Bittrex. You've gotta wait
>>
File: 1496039436174.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496039436174.png
361KB, 858x725px
>be poorfag
>hear rumors about MYST, decide to try it out
>get 35 MYST on liqui.io at 79k says
>it gets listed on bittrex
>try to transfer
>35 MYST disappear
>mfw
I'm glad I didn't go all in on that buy.only lost 15% of my total crypto investment
>>
>>2544924
Bought this shit at $3.59 and it almost immediately fell to $2. Gonna hold onto these bags until $10; this project has real potential. A decentralized VPN is a fantastic tool for burgerlanders given that their politicians sold off their privacy rights.
>>
>>2545014
Not MYST fault though
It's gonna stay down until they fix their shit wallets
>>
>>2545014
Bought this 1.5 weeks ago on liqui at 2.53 (Don't know how I done that but I've bought this at the ATH of the moment)

Was really happy to see this at 5$, holding.. And know I'm back to "normal" with my 441 myst.

>I hate myself, lost 1k2$ of possible benefit in 1-2 days
>>
>>2545109
I did the same thing with ETH when it went up to $420, reaaaally wish I had sold. Instead I panic sold at $348 during a flash crash. Bought in at $261 though so it's not all bad.
>>
>>2545164

I need to be less greedy. Same thing for ANS, bought 1k worth at 245k and when it was at 540k I was on bittrex "Do I sell it ? Yes ? No ? Yes ? No ?"

Ended doing nothing, should have made 1k more and buy back at 300k.. But shit instead of that I'm just at +450$

Blockfolio from 4000 to 6000 to 4500

FUCK. But this is what is beautiful with crypto, you can be fucking brainless like me but still making money (began with 600$ and still doing the same mistakes)
>>
>>2545216
>But this is what is beautiful with crypto, you can be fucking brainless like me but still making money (began with 600$ and still doing the same mistakes)
whole heartedly agree anon. I started with $1500, went down to $600 because I'm a fucking retard, and now 2 weeks later I'm at $3200. Not only that but crypto gives me something to do with my time, rather than playing DOTA and shitposting all day.
>>
>>2544924
can i get a tl;dr on why i should or shouldn't invest in MYST? i've got 1 btc to spend on a shitcoin
>>
>>2545725
decentralized VPN

get money from sharing your bandwidth, which can be coupled with GPU and CPU power used to mine other coins and therefore optimize your hardware usage if you're into it
>>
I have never had more faith in a coin before. This faith is not based on the team or the code itself, but on the proposal. This shit is huuuuge and it could easily be the next Tor. Holding my 50 MYST 'till $200~300.
>>
>>2544924
bittrex uses contract addresses for wallets instead of normal eth addresses, so the status ico scam/tx spam was too much for them
>>
>>2545725
>>2545844
Pretty much this. The very idea of a decentralized VPN has a LOT of potential. I only hope the Dev team follows through with the tech and produces a qualitative product. If they do produce a functioning product, this will moon hard.
>>
>>2544982
it's still there, just wait for their wallet to sync and come back online. myst is a long hold.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.