[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought bitcoin at $2762 because you assholes said it was done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1476904299912.jpg (123KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1476904299912.jpg
123KB, 800x764px
I bought bitcoin at $2762 because you assholes said it was done crashing! I swear if this shit keeps dropping I will find you. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2540871
u done did good
>>
Bitcoin is very stable
unless it sees a serious 500 to 1000 dollar crash...
don't bother selling it
>>
>>2540871
trade in and out of DOPE, make 3x your money.
>>
No worries it will hit $3100 soon
>>
>>2540922
I don't see it dropping to 1k anytime soon but I feel like it could drop below $2000 again which is why I didn't want to buy now but the FOMO got the best of me. Pump it back up guys so I can at least get my money back.
>>
1000 by the end of 2017
>>
Why would you buy in while it's up unless you were in for the long term. Either kill yourself or go take and economics course.
>>
wait till 2021 mate
>>
>>2540962
It will never go that low unless crypto in general is dealt a massive below. It only drop that low because it went so high so quickly and there are so many other factors at play. It's going to have to go up more to have a massive downswing at this point. Or the world economy is going to have to suddenly get really great overnight which I don't think is going to happen.
>>
>>2541046
Well if did go from $1100 to $200 once so it's possible that it does something like that again one day.
>>
>>2540871
you're down 3% Learn to stomach some volatility.
>>
>>2541071
i think those times are kind of over though, bitcoin wasn't nearly used as much as it is now
>>
>>2541105
This.

Fucking weak-handed faggots.
>>
>>2541071
Yeah but the point is people that just wanted a new house have already gotten out. The people in now are looking for new highs. So you're going to get some fluctuation by day Traders and probably a general upward Direction.
>>
>>2540871
Lessons learned:-

Don't go all in with your investment stash in one go
Understand what gains you expect
Understand what losses you would be prepared to take
Be careful about selling and buying back... timing the market is hard

Are you in for long term or short term.
>>
>>2541105
It's because they "invest" with the money they needed to pay rent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.