[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom >get a job My dad >get a job you twat! My siblings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1bb.gif (102KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1bb.gif
102KB, 200x199px
My mom
>get a job
My dad
>get a job you twat!
My siblings
>haha looser he has no job
My normie friends
>dude apply with a job with me, we can be coworkers!

I AM DAYTRADING SHITCOINS AND BROWSE 4CHAN ALL DAY MAKING TRIPLE THE AMOUNT THAN WAGESLAVING WITH NO TAXES, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A SLAVE REEEEE. I LIKE MY LIFE HOW IT IS!
>>
>>2540601
at least you haven't told them yet, and have them asking for money and shit
hold strong, anon. we're gonna make it
>>
>>2540601
What are your trading strategies
>>
>>2540606
This. Dont fucking tell them.
>>
File: 1328673883866.jpg (73KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1328673883866.jpg
73KB, 1000x750px
the folks have been putting major pressure on me to wageslave, pretty sure there's preparing to give me the eviction ultimatum soon

if I show them my 20k blockfolio, will they be assuaged?
>>
>>2540601

Literally made 40k off of crypto and I'm living off of it right now. I spend all day doing trading and I make more than a day's wages from my old job in a single hour usually. Parents think I'm employed still.
>>
>>2540601
>>2540646

If you are paying rent to them then they have no right to say get a job.

If you aren't paying rent you are a leech fuck and it's not a surprise they are telling you to get a job.

Either pay them rent or move out. If you are making "3x as much as a wage slave" it should be easy.
>>
>>2540646

They'll be disappointed because you aren't getting out in the world and they'll bump up your rent to unreasonable levels.
>>
>>2540601
Donate an ETH to someone who got liquidated today, if you're feeling kind :'(

0xc1c8600c8edb488c38722f2e491f0a99139669b9
>>
>>2540670
>>2540601
Do you have a legitimate trading strategy or are you just making money from everything mooning at the moment? Are you beating a market index of high volume coins, which have multiplied in the past months (would you have made more from holding ETH since january)? Do you have trading skills that are transferable to mature markets, once the crypto bull market inevitably dies down?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.