[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get on while you can, stop listening the shills. This will moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (72KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72KB, 350x350px
Get on while you can, stop listening the shills. This will moon soon, screencap this
>>
i picked some up today when it dipped. planning on HODDLLing for at least 2-3 years. In this for the long run!
>>
Fuck off with your shitcoin, Pajeet.
>>
I want to strangle whoever made the new logo
>>
There is a lot of whale activity with this this coin. They pushed the price with walls low. A lot of 50 btc wall appear suddedly when the coin trys to rise. The rise to 240 and 150? only stopped cause of giant sell walls. One time people bought the a 70 btc wall at 140 up the price went up quickly but after every small drop in rice there was a new sell wall. So the price went shit.
So basicly there a 2 optiones.
1. This coin is gold and will moon like shit
2. Its amazingly good organized pd. Sell walls to drop the price, they fill there bags and create a wall at 20 satoshis higher and sell them.
>>
>>2540055
both honestly
whales are hurting it by squeezing that extra 5000-1000% profit its really annoying
>>
>>2539869
FUCK THIS COIN

FUCK YOU OP

IT HAD TO CRASH RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT IT

I was sure I was in a dip but the bitch dipped hard right after, fuck this coin after holding bags I decided to accept loss and get rid of it.
>>
>>2540759
You're going to regret that. Should've bought in more to lower your buy in average, then hodl. Dev is american, super active, not aspie, knows what he is doing. Solid small community supporting it. It's going to get to 1k SAT shortly once whales are done accumulating and its listed on polo.
>>
>>2540055
nah, this coin is held in too few of hands, sadly
isn't like 80% of it mined out already
so some dudes have buttloads, probably DEV has a lot of them, too
>>
>>2540055
The tech is too good and the devs are too smart for a pump and dump.

Why fuck with a working coin? Why fuck with a coin with near perfect privacy on the TOR network?

If monero got where it is, xvg will follow suit. Even if the whales want to dump people will still believe in this coin. Whales can't stop blackmarket shit.

On top of that they're going to add smart contracts that are completely anonymous

This is literally the deus ex coin
>>
>>2539987
I can't decide which is shittier out of the old one and the new one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.