[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make $1000 today >feel shitty because I could have made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472574107977.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472574107977.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>make $1000 today
>feel shitty because I could have made more

It's the most I've ever made in such a short time, yet I feel... empty. Shouldn't I be happy?
>>
No, there are kids in Africa right now making 2.8 BTC every hour, and they aren't even happy.
>>
>>2539547
profit is profit. sto being a weak handed faggot
>>
what you leave on the table will always call for you, and youll hear the calls to the grave
>>
>>2539547
Try being flat broke from a poverty riddled family to making $500 a day and feeling empty.
>>
>>2539547
"large" sums of me aren't large anymore. I used to think $10,000 was a lot of money. now it's like, "oh cool, 10k."
>>
>>2539547
>>2539547
>Shouldn't I be happy?
fuck no at only $1000 day it'll take you years to get your fucking lambo. step it up. do you even margin trade?
>>
>>2539547
No. You shouldn't be happy. Why would $1000 make you happy? What are you going to do with it? Nothing.
>>
File: n64yrhwMeP1si1fg2o1.jpg (84KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
n64yrhwMeP1si1fg2o1.jpg
84KB, 500x459px
I come from a really poor background, where hand-me-downs were the name of the game, unable to even purchase a bike. These days it isn't so bad anymore, but the appreciation of wealth in general is ingrained in me now.
I made ten dollars the other day, and it made me so happy I couldn't stop giggling like a fool. Honestly, I don't even want a "lambo". If I ever 'make it', I just want to be able to help my family with their financial troubles. Make them free. To me, that would be enough.
>>
With how much money and how? $1000 is a shitton of money for me. It would also be 4x since i'm not from USA.
>>
It's because you aren't using the money to improve your life, so the money seems to have no value to you
>>
>>2542290
Only they can free themselfs

You still see your family the same way after crypto?
>>
>>2539547
money is never going to make you happy.
>>
>>2542344
Why would I not? I suppose people easily forget about the people who helped them in the past as soon as they get substantial money in their hands, but I'm all too aware of how much my family sacrificed for my sake. Giving back is the least I could do.
>>
>>2539547
you only make 3 or 6 dollar gains

I hate you op
>>
Money cant cure autism.
>>
>>2539547
same here. Made $1k daytrading myst yesterday, but I know I could've made much more and that made me feel like shit afterwards for some reason .
And only 3 months ago $400 was all the money I had.
>>
>>2539547
Once you realise money isn't going to solve your depression. You just know you're fucked.
>>
>>2542348
No, but lets me not work, which actively makes me unhappy, so...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.