[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving 0.0001 bitcoin to whoever can tell me how sell/buy orders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497893126735.jpg (236KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497893126735.jpg
236KB, 633x758px
Giving 0.0001 bitcoin to whoever can tell me how sell/buy orders work. If there is a high buy volume with a low sell volume does that mean the coin may pump? If there is a large sell volume and a small buy volume is the coin dead? What do sell/buy walls mean?
>>
File: 1482218256939.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482218256939.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>2538503
just keepo staring at those charts anon, youll figure it out
>>
it literally just means how many people have pre-set purchases at a certain price point, and how many have set sell points. if there is huge red walls then hover the mouse over it, the number will be how many bitcoins of sales have to go through before a price will go up
>>
>>2538503

Dont believe in the order book m8
>>
>>2538503
>If there is a high buy volume with a low sell volume does that mean the coin may pump?
regarding this point, yes that's a good sign that there is more interest in buying the coin than selling it, but beware, most of this shit is completely manipulated by bots and those walls can just disappear.
>>
Honestly op, keep your BTC, buy and sell walls lie and are a horrible way to determine which direction a coin will go. Research a coin and if you feel there is a real use case behind it with a solid roadmap and active development, you cannot go wrong buying a holding for a while.
>>
>>2538503

> If there is a high buy volume with a low sell volume does that mean the coin may pump?
Yes

>If there is a large sell volume and a small buy volume is the coin dead?
Yes

If people are more interested in buying than selling, the people selling adjust their prices upwards to meet demand.

The reverse is the same, with more people selling, the supply is high with a lower demand, creating a surplus that drives the price down to equilibrium.

1CUTwqiL3JthCyQqWkhZghXVsn56rcsM8m

Thank you

t. studied micro-economics and accounting
>>
Don't read too much into the order books as it only represents the newbs that aren't using external bots to trade with. Research a coin you like, if it sounds good to you, buy some. These days ALL the fucking coins are going up at some point, so just don't sell until it moons.

please pay 1JLzH7dXMc6E67i9a6oMy7TTmtTrDXRDpL for this advice
>>
>>2538503
yes you got that right. bye
>>
None of these tards explained it to you from what I've read. Are you asking about how conditional orders work on bittrex? If you're placing a sell order, you set a price under the sell order if you're using the less than or equal to option. In the regular sell area you put a price less than the number you put in on the conditional sell area. That way, the condition triggers and your price is sold for while it's dropping. Vice versa for buy orders. If you want to use the greater than option same rule applies except you're putting the price higher.

1KzQfExcZgPViEtQRoJSrNYTg2WjjWaA2c
>>
fucking waiting 9 goddamn hours now for my coins to receive on shittrex. missed at least 5 pumps because of it.

is this delay fuckin normal?
>>
>>2538844
Also, you might want to set multiple sell orders split up if you're worried about it. That way just incase the price drops further your sell order still fits the conditions (= the # in the regular sell field)
>>
>>2538853
How do you find pumps like this?
>>
>>2538868
bots
>>
>>2538503
Every buy is a sell.
If there is big supply of coins on exchange - probably will drop. If not - probably will moon.
Keep you bitcoin and always look at money or coin supply dinamics on order book
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.