[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you idiots still bag holding eth? Have you not seen the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

why are you idiots still bag holding eth? Have you not seen the ICOs? This shit is a fucking pyramid scheme and Vitalik is at the top. I can't wait till you fucking shit heads lose all your money to the chinks and jews
>>
File: hodl.png (662KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.png
662KB, 960x658px
>>2537750
He is probably a jew.

>B-but he is a slav.
Daily reminder that jew is not a race.
>>
>>2537862
fucking ashkenazi kike fuck
>>
>>2537862
jew is a race and a religion
stupid fucking goy
>>
>>2537750
>at the top
do you even know what a pyramid scheme is lmao.
>>
>>2537750
relax nigger, instead of trying to sound all high and mighty do yourself a favor and profit with this. If you feel the need to show the rest of the people your moral superiority just get the fuck out of /biz/ and go to church or something.
>>
>>2537983
Do yourself a favor and stop shilling for these fucking jews and chinks you fuck
>>
>>2537750
>why are you idiots still bagholding eth

Because I've made $11,000 in less than a month and this shit has the potential to hit 1000 once it overtakes bitcoin's market cap. Tell me why you are bagholding all of these shitcoins with no potential or underlying framework?
>>
File: IMG_1722.png (380KB, 780x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.png
380KB, 780x773px
>>2537862
>Jew is not a race
>>
I made my money and got out my nigga. Sell at the top of ICO fever my men.
>>
>>2538000
I don't hold any shit memecoins you fucking moron.
>>
>>2537862

>Daily reminder that jew is not a race.

You can get into the semantics of what you consider race, but DNA tests can be used as basis for Israeli citizenship.
>>
File: pepepeepepepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepepeepepepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Why does everyone seem to imply that individual ICOs are related to Ethereum at all?

WHY WOULD YOU USE THE INTERNET? HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE DANGERS OF 4CHAN
>>
>>2538138
You're a fucking moron. keep shilling and being cucked by your fucking jew overlords you idiot
>>
>>2537750
>"its a russian scam!" the post
heard it in 2016 lel
>>
File: 1489430047835.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489430047835.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>2538205

>This is what the average Bitcoin maximalist actually thinks
>>
>>2538209
you realize they wanted to go proof of stake to just make their coin moon right? How fucking dense are you? Last ETH Org meeting Vlad even said himself that they don't need proof of stake anymore because of how OVER VALUED their jewcoin is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.