[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw you realize the increase in shit talking on Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496901424577.jpg (48KB, 950x962px) Image search: [Google]
1496901424577.jpg
48KB, 950x962px
Post yfw you realize the increase in shit talking on Ethereum is directly related to the increase in new coiners and no coiners who missed the rocket to the moon.
>>
>>2537694
Of course my friend.
they want to have more eth for themselves. they want you to panic sell.
Newfags are the target
>>
Casual reminder that AntShares is going to be the next eth-like gainer
>>
This is the classic cycle. 2 weeks ago ethereum was pumping and everybody signaled the death of bitcoin.

Better than selling just buy more.
>>
>>2538265
kys faggot
>>
File: bitcoin.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>2537694
I'm of the opinion that most of the shit talking of Ether is people who decided that their team was BITCOIN a long time ago and anything that may challenge that is a RIVAL
>>
>>2537694
trump is a bisexual crossdresser ?
>>
>>2538265
ANS has nothing on the ETH at the moment, chink government is big and if they pull RMB token interest out of ETH to ANS there could be a bit of a shift, I can see it around ETC levels but much more than that I'm struggling. Whats the play here boys?
>>
>>2538328
Buy more. But don't buy shitcoins.
>>
>>2538356
Riding plenty of ETH at the moment, no ANS, been stocking up on BTC more recently but with good fork news probably time to shift off, considering building up ANS as BTC may not cover the China angle properly now
>>
Hello /biz/ I come to you from the year 2035

10 years from now WW3 will end leaving all the worlds governments politically and economically bankrupt.

It was this that lead to global government under the Ethereum AI. Everything seamed okay for about 5 years till the damn thing became sentient.

We all live under the oppressive rule of the Ether and it's army of drones and robots. There are roomers of population control going into affect, whole towns just vanishing.

Please stop supporting Ether!
Don't let this timeline happen!
>>
>>2539063
Too late, John. As I'm sure you have already will come to know, once an event has will happened, it has already will happen despite and/or because of any preventive actions taken to undo it after the fact.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.