[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Mexico once or twice a week >Buy all kind of candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1486709586727.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1486709586727.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>go to Mexico once or twice a week
>Buy all kind of candy from distributors at factory prices (literally pennies)
>Bring it back to US
>Sell it to white bois for x12 the price

Why arent you guys doing this?
>>
y u keep makin this thread?
>>
>go to mexico

>die
>>
>>2537387
Where do you sell candy to children without getting arrested?
>>
>>2537387
How do you get it across the border?
>>
>>2537387

>go to spicplanet

No thanks
>>
>>2537387
not how i want to spend my time.
>>
>>2537413
Shopify store
>>2537416
Very easily, because Mexican candy is completely legal. Unless I have more than $800 USD worth of candy I have to pay tax. Which I never cross nowhere near as much at one time.
>>
>>2537581
>Shopify store
Does Shopify do delivery to the customers?
>>
>>2537617
????? Not sure what you mean by that, I do the deliveries, shopify just hosts my website.
>>
>>2537387
How much do you spend on one trip and make from selling, also which state do you live in and how fast does it sell?
>>
cant you just get them to ship it
>>
>>2537387
Too much overhead charges
>>
>>2537387
I live in Mexico, do you want to partner? I search for whatever cheap thing you want from here and send it to you, what do you say?
>>
>>2537387
>Why arent you guys doing this?

because its pathetic poorfag shit
>>
>>2538070

No it's good shit, you're just a lazy fucking neckbeard who thinks they know entrepreneurship in a bull market of shillcoins.

inb4 nocoiner, because I've made a shit ton in both worlds.

Sick of cryptocuck faggots.
>>
>>2537387
I already do op. Go to Mexico, buy shitloads of nikes and air Jordans for a few dollars, come back to u.s. and sell for huge profits
>>
>>2537387
wait literally candy or is that code for something?
>>
>>2537581
Wait - you mean actual "sugar treat" candy? What the fuck... who the hell is buying bootleg candy?
>>
>>2537387

Sick fucks.

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/FoodScienceResearch/UCM195205.pdf
>>
>hustling candy bars
I like your gig and it makes me chuckle
Like those spicy lollipops?
>>
>>2537851
Pablo detected
>>
>>2537387

While infinitely safer, it is not nearly as lucrative as the people who do the same as you but with drugs instead of candy
>>
First, Mexico to Missouri is too far. Second, I make way more at my day job than I would hustling Hershey bars or Xanax.
>>
File: IMG_4837.jpg (82KB, 566x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4837.jpg
82KB, 566x415px
>>2538070
>Making money is poorfag shit
Lmao
>>
>>2538560
>posts a guy that inherited all his money
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.