[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just heard the radio talking about Ethereum and how it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>just heard the radio talking about Ethereum and how it's gained 5000% since the start of the year

Is it over? Will the normie crash this shit into the ground with their weak hands?
>>
>>2536487
yes it will pop any day
>>
>>2536487
lol no

fucking reatrds. think about what happened after the dotcom bubble... the leading sites SURPASSED their bubble price.

ETH and Bitcoin and a few mystery coins will continue to rise
>>
File: 1495288864148.png (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495288864148.png
182KB, 500x500px
>>2536487
Jesus Christ it'll be higher than it is now in a year. Don't shit your pants wise guy
>>
>>2536487
>just heard the radio talking about Ethereum
and you think this is somehow BAD for volume?
>>
>>2536487
once normies bombard the crypto world, say goodbye to your sweet profits. everything will get regulated, and this will become exactly like the normie stock market, and you will have to pretend to be happy about 3 or 4 percent gains. no more 200% gains. that will be a long distant memory. so youd better pray normieskeep their distance as long as possible.
>>
>>2536550
it's good for a little while but then:
>all the normies come in, lacking foresight and not understanding of the volatility of cryptocurrency
>at the first dip they realize they are 'losing money' and they panic sell which then snowballs into a huge crash
>>
>>2536610
Once the normie money gets in, everyone goes to Lamboland. Once I'm there, they can do whatever the fuck they want with the crypto market.
>>
>>2536487
Yo retard, normies dabble in crypto and get choked out instantly all the time, how do you think everyone's been making money?!?!

Just look at this fucking board lol, all the neets are making me rich!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.