[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just woke up and saw that all my alt btc values have went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

So i just woke up and saw that all my alt btc values have went down, thought thats not right. Check the bitcoin value and saw it broke out the meme triangle UPWORDS. Thus most of the alt btc value went down. So who here sold all their bitcoins thinking it was to crash this week? I'm guessing another correction will be coming soon anyway. So buy at that time my dudes :D
>>
>>2536461
do yo think it will follow the same pattern as the last drop? that was my expectation, but now I'm thinking it might slow crawl its way to 3.1k
>>
File: Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg (455KB, 689x912px) Image search: [Google]
Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg
455KB, 689x912px
>>2536461
why would you ever sell your bitcoins, you brainlet? why would it crash, specifically this week?
>>
>>2536544
Because it's way overvalued and it nearly tripled its price in just 3 months. You probably weren't even born in 2013, but some of us remember what happened back then.
>>
that arse is top tier. I would be a happy man waking up next to that. Alas moneymaxing is the only way i could ever get a chick like that.
>>
Well I didn't sell any, but if you're lurking biz enough the past 2 days, there were many threads to get people to sell their btc. We are in a bubble, but i feel like human greed has taken over at this point, and it will never crash unless for a big external event where people wanted the cash the fuck out. There is just so much money going into the market by this point. If you think the difference in technology from 2013 til now, alot have changed, and some will believe the vaporwave of blockchain tech. I highly believe blockchains is a much better than the way information is stored these day, not for speed but in terms of decentralization, privacy, anonymity. Though once this bubble burst, we'll be waiting another 1-2 years til another diamond money making time. As the media has given so much attention to bitcoins/ethereum/blockchains. If you scroll through facebook and have even slightly googled bitcoins, you'll receive sponsored ads. Those affect the market too, if more people gets interested, the more ad revenue will be received by companies like facebook, google, youtube. So they like that more people are showing interest. Anyway this is just how people think, if someone can write a code for the market, then they would have wrote an real AI thinking machine. Just food for thought. The market is just our humanly reactions (normies).
>>
>>2536681
>>2536461
Sauce?
>>
>>2536719
did you want the btc thread source or these female source?
>>
>>2536759
The grill
>>
I thought altcoin value was 1:1 with btc because of the way ACN-BTC trading works?

is that why most of my coins went red today?
>>
>>2536784
Yeah but thats in btc value, if you swap it to usd, you'll see that it's still around the same value. Just different people like to keep on different currency units. I like mine in dollars.

>>2536782
soz, no source, I have plenty more stored in archive, just follow any facebook pages with a enlgish writing then japa/korean/chinese.

heres a list:
/andromedapng/
/rinjpeg/
/Hybr1ds/
/shizuchann1/

I know you fucken neets love this shit, but it's not so nudity, just aesthetic females/post/anime
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.