[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting uni next year >65k a year >18k invoice due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1419144242577.jpg (83KB, 492x489px) Image search: [Google]
1419144242577.jpg
83KB, 492x489px
>starting uni next year
>65k a year
>18k invoice due next week
>Denied Sallie Mae loan

Fuck
>>
>>2534064
lol same situation bro we done goofed my invoice is due in 2,5 weeks 14k :/
>>
Just quit while you're ahead. University is the worst investment you can make.
>>
>>2534064
If you're not going into STEM, don't bother.
>>
>>2534064
No university is worth 65k a year. You're probably going to a private school if it costs that much and it's not a good one either because the good ones are rich and will pay for a good chunk of the sticker price.
>>
>muh private prestigious college

Go to normal state college. Most employers do not give a flying fuck what school you go to as long as it's not some online Everest shit.

There is zero reason for a freshman to be paying $65k a year for school.
>>
>>2534064

Get into a solid living situation with very low expensives, develop a way to get sufficient income to sustain yourself in a healthy way with your low expense living situation. work hard learning for free using the internet. If you are genuinely intelligent and not just book smart you can teach yourself better than college, at your own pace, on your own time and avoid the indoctrination, drama and distractions. YOU are your own abundance. recognize that and you will gain abundance.
>>
>>2534064
is this a "worst financial decisions of my life" thread?
>>
>>2534064

Woah I remember the birth of this meme on /r9k/

This is some avant garde next level shit OP
>>
>>2534094
this.

Watch some Aaron Clarey videos and read his book, "Worthless". I wish I had before I wasted all that time and money on a worthless degree. College has become a scam to fleece naive young people and turn them into lifelong debt slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDE6t8l0KXI
>>
File: 170310TerryADavis.jpg (234KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
170310TerryADavis.jpg
234KB, 1440x1440px
>>2534064
Don't even start mang.

Or at least go to community college and transfer first.

You aren't going to be in this place right now. You really want 260k of debt slavery shackled to you?

I mean jesus man, fuck the ivy leages. You could do 2 years community college plus 2 year transfer for next to nothing, especially with financial aid.

T. someone who got a full ride to a state school and just dropped out to start a business.
>>
File: godbless.webm (959KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
godbless.webm
959KB, 640x360px
>>2534064
>uni is 65k / year
>>
>>2534064
>paying for éducation
move to a civilised country fucking nigger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.