[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

right, to point out the fucking obvious.. now that scaling consensus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

right, to point out the fucking obvious..

now that scaling consensus has been reached, the King has a future again. If you're looking for a GUARANTEED 2x, this is it.
>>
>>2530493
2x if you short now.
>>
>>2530493
signalling for signalling on segwit lol

we have some time to squeeze some pumps out of alts but you guys better maximalize your btc holdings soon

about to shove 10k more from fiat into this

fuck I'm going to the bank right now
>>
>>2530498
I just did, hope you're right
>>
>>2530498
How can I short Bitcoin? I don't know of any brokerage that has bitcoin I can borrow.
>>
>>2530546
BTC can't break 2650. It hasn't broken that resistance and shows how little bulls are willing to push.

>>2530562
Poloniex/GDAX/Kraken?
>>
>>2530572
who the fuck shorts segwit? jesus christ

it hasn't broken resistance because the whales left the wall up you moron. they're accumulating even more btc right now
>>
>>2530562
bitmex
>>
>>2530635
>Leave a sell wall
>Accumulating

Decide, anon.
>>
>>2530650
you're a fucking moron. they already HAVE btc, so they put a MASSIVE sell wall that other idiots, like YOU will see

They make YOU feel like you're clever, and you put your sell in front of their wall, and they buy up the moron orders

then they release the wall

and we have what we are seeing RIGHT NOW

have fucking fun with your short, fucking faggot ass retard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.