[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

requires 6 hours for beans to mature before they are eligible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 6738.png (242KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
6738.png
242KB, 350x500px
requires 6 hours for beans to mature before they are eligible to stake a block. In addition, unlike other PoS crypto currencies, BitBean creates new blocks using a similar approach as PoW crypto currencies. Blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block reward is 1,000 virtual beans. This is a much better form of proof of stake than determining rewards based on a percentage basis. Crypto currencies are supposed to be a payment system. BitBeans PoS encourages people to actually process transactions instead of hoarding their coins. Hoarding coins and only processing transactions rarely to collect an interest payment, does not make for a good payment transaction network.

Community Enthusiasm – 3 out of 5

There is no Slack. They use a BitBean Public Live Chat linked with IRC. Links below.
The Bitcointalk thread is Very active with both Devs & Enthusiasts.
People love the Bean.
Active Development – 3 out of 5

The devs are working in the background around the clock.
The devs are making and discussing progress.
The Devs are working on a new project management system which will replace the current outdated Roadmap. Projected to be released soon.
They have Live Chat support on the website, but nobody answered when I tested it. Had they answered this would have given them a 4 instead of a 3.
They have a telephone support hotline – 1 (406) 213-4656 (how cool is that?)
Exchanges – 4 out of 5

Bittrex
Cryptopia
BleuTrade
Nova Exchange
4 Others

There is also a event happening tomorrow, for bitbean called PorcFest Freedom Festival 2017 and the CEO of overstock will be there.

The coin is very cheap at the moment.
>>
>>2527485
Hmm I'll get some when I'm on safer wifi and see where this goes, those beaners are always up to something. Any idea when it will be on poloniex?
>>
I have one LTC, should I swap it for whatever this shitcoin is and see if it goes up in the coming days? Please say it wont crash below what it's now, it's already so low.
>>
>>2527575
I would, litecoins news came and went. BitBean's week is now and this board has been supportive since the beginning.
>>
>>2527485
This coin is a mean machine. How can anyone take something called "bitbeans" seriously?
>>
>>2527604

Will you take it seriously when you see this at gas stations or stores?
>>
Can someone post comfy bitbean
>>
This coin isn; 't for short term gains. This is a coin that is at a very good price at the moment. BUY HOLD forget that you have it come back in a few months and thank me later.
>>
File: tumblr_opc48iUdbq1woefq8o1_400.jpg (18KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opc48iUdbq1woefq8o1_400.jpg
18KB, 385x480px
>>
File: images1.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
Comfy hodling almost 6 million beans. Balls of steel.
>>
File: 1497045797008.png (55KB, 344x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497045797008.png
55KB, 344x386px
>>2527642
how much would this thing cost? I wanna open a bean store.
>>
>>2527838
Are you sprouting? You can get some decent gains off of that. :D I only have 1 million beans... bought somewhat high though.... over 400.... soooo that sucks. Balls of steel hand of gold. This beans will go up soo I am not worried.
>>
File: 1492530367030.jpg (48KB, 712x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492530367030.jpg
48KB, 712x500px
>>2527838
got a mere 1000 beans at the moment but will get more soon. Hold strong beanbro.
>>
>>2527906
Obviously, but thanks for the tip. :) Sprouting will get me another million by the end of the year.

400 sats, too bad bro. But next year you will forget the volatility of these months. Because it wil be 0,05 usd at least.
>>
>>2527931
For sure.... just not looking at the charts because for short term they do not matter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.