[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Etherium was like $20 a pop a few months ago >now it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: b1d823add98205323d4e59fd94569ef9.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
b1d823add98205323d4e59fd94569ef9.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
>Etherium was like $20 a pop a few months ago
>now it's $350+ and keeps on mooning
You told me it's not worth it. Fuck you, guys.
>>
If it makes you feel better I sold 2 of my ETH for Ark at $350.

I now have 3.2 ETH and 1k Ark.

If ETH goes to 1k thats like 2 grand I'm missing out on.
>>
Will ETH ever go below $300 USD? I just want to buy the dip (again)
>>
>>2521951
Protip. You won't. Even if it gets there,evweyone will be telling you how the crash is here and to sell now.
>>
You aren't going to get any big dips with Eth anymore with all the news hype, projects, and partnerships this coins been getting. The best you can hope for is the price to stabilize for a few days before it pumps, much like it has been at 140 sats for the past few days. Look at the graph, it's a tell tale sign that we're about to see a massive pump soon. Now would be the perfect time to buy in.
>>
Some retard pretending to be a whale said LTC was never going to take off, and then over the weekend it hit $50. A couple days later, he then went on to say it was going to crash before Monday. And well, goes to show that you should probably do the opposite of what /biz/ "experts" say.
>>
>>2521903
I sold 10 eth for ARK and used .4 BTC

I am toast
>>
>>2521888
I bought 33 ETH at $10 a pop and sold it all at $20 for a quick buck. I want to neck myself
>>
>>2521903
I sold 25 LTC@$30 and some eth for a total of 930ARK@$1
>>
>>2521888
Bought 500 ethereum a year or 2 back. Sold it for a profit of $250. I will not be making that mistake again.
>>
>>2521888
DCR is the next big moon.

$40 bucks or something now. 180 in a few months.
>>
>>2521888
Are you fucking stupid?

EVERYONE was basically telling anyone who wasn't buying Ethereum to literally kill themselves

We ALL told you to buy it you kek
>>
Buy ETC and LTC. ETH has pretty much set sail, I rode most of that ride too just saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.